Chapter 317: Hiccup

Of course, these two conjectures were quickly denied by her. Qin Zhan was not in Shishi, and even worse.

As a result, Wang Qianqian's eyes flickered and she smiled mysteriously, "Did you not tell him that you are actually a girl?" This is not a question, but an affirmative sentence. Look at the price of this billion, if Qin Zhan knew the truth Bao Qiqi wanted to swallow the check.

Song Ye raised an eyebrow. "So?" What does this matter have to do with whether she is male or female?

Wang Qianqian was still puzzled when she saw her, muttering her mouth secretly, "You are just like your elder brother, everything is fine, but your relationship is too slow. Yesterday afternoon you were embarrassed and embracing me. Your elder brother thinks that The two of us are working on objects, and we are going to hiccup. "

After that, she finally saw that Song Ye showed a dull expression. For a long time, she moved her eyebrows, showing a weird smile, as if she couldn't laugh or cry, "This guy ..."

Looking at this reaction, Wang Qianqian was suspicious at the moment, "Well? You don't seem to be so angry at Qin Zhan who cares about your affairs." At least in her conception, Song Ye is a very opinionated and doesn't like too much interference from others. Alone, Qin Zhan's actions are to get angry when she thinks about her position, but Song Ye is so tough, but at this time it seems like she is used to it.

"It's nothing, he's suspicious, and his mind isn't bad." Song Ye replied slightly, then shook the check in his hand, and said, "Do you really want it?"

Wang Qianqian looked at her with a light cloud, and frowned with annoyance. "Ms. Ben has not seen so much money, but she is not frustrated by huge sums. What do you think of me?" Now, the thing that throws money to buy out the relationship has always been her family's first shot. Now the order has been changed, which really makes people feel very boring.

"Well, I'll take it first, and I'll leave if there's any problem." Song Ye was also polite. He pushed the check into his pocket, and turned around, leaving only Miss Wang with a chic back.

Wang Qianqian suffocated for a long time, watching the slender back walking away, always felt something wrong.

She came to sue in order to sue Qin Zhan ’s hegemony and ask for a solution. By the way, the check was recovered, but Song Ye did n’t know what to say, and his attitude towards Qin Zhan ’s move was even stranger.

At the moment when I heard the news, the smile on Song Ye's face was faint and vivid, with a hint of helpless sweetness ...

Wang Qianqian suddenly felt that there must be something between the pair of pseudo-brothers.

But people have gone far, and it is impossible to think of gossip.

On the other side, Song Ye had walked to the principal's office with his hands in his hands. He knocked twice on the door, listening to the gentle invitation inside, and then pushed in.

The office is very spacious, with a sofa and a bookcase on one side and a desk on the other side. At this moment, there are only men behind the desk in the room. They are about twenty-seven, eighty-eight years old, medium in appearance, and very young.

"You are Song Ye?" Wang Zhengnan lifted his head from behind his desk and looked closely at the teenager in front of him. His eyes did not unexpectedly show a stunning look. Although he had seen the photos before, but when he looked at the real person recently, the beauty was still there. Thrilling.

Song Ye was rather displeased with the man's gaze and promised coldly from his throat, arrogant, solitary and indifferent.

If Qin Zhan is a lion in the jungle, then Wang Zhengnan feels that the boy in front of him is a little wolf cub, and his claws should be quite powerful.

"I heard that you fainted in the playground yesterday, are you better?" Wang Zhengnan conceded his eyesight, and turned into an elder-like look.

Song Ye nodded, knowing that this was the rhythm of giving first and then the soldier. "The principal may speak straight if there is something." Immediately, her eyes flashed across the table, and a glimmer of light flashed in her eyes.

"Oh, young people are anxious." Wang Zhengnan said with a good temper, his voice dropped, the smile on the corner of his mouth disappeared, and his tone was a little bit harsher. "I fainted during training, but I can still eat in the dining room. Hit someone, I believe you are all right. "

Song Ye didn't look calm, knowing that it must have been a boy yesterday afternoon, so she still kept her hands in her pockets, and said lightly: "The beating is indeed my moving hand. What compensation does the other party want? The principal can contact me. Guardian. "

When she said this, she followed up with the situation. In the face of forced confession, she said that she would never say a word before seeing the lawyer, and Zhao Zhen was her subordinate and guardian. It was natural for her to listen to these things.

"The meaning of their parents is to make you apologize in person. This is also the first step to resolve the contradiction. I am afraid that it will be difficult to reconcile with this attitude." Wang Zhengnan was almost laughed at. This big and small is really a mold. Carved out, even this incredible arrogance is exactly the same.

Song Ye walked in two steps, pulled his finger on the table, and said lightly: "He should be glad that the bowl of soup has not been splashed on me, otherwise he will not only break three ribs. Others do not understand my method, but there is one She is absolutely familiar. "She said, her eyes moved, and she looked at the bookshelf behind her desk, her tone slightly raised." My right, brother. "

After shouting this elder brother, Wang Zhengnan gave a stun in his heart, but he did not immediately express surprise, there was no movement behind the bookshelf, and he was calm and did not move. "Song Ye, even if the other party is aimed at you, you have broken three ribs. It ’s still intentional, and the crime is not small. Even if I was admitted on the spot as a big brother, this matter is not so confusing. "

He didn't say the other side's injury just now. Song Ye said in a word that she had calculated the strength of that kick. She calculated the three ribs intentionally.

Marveling at the arrogant tone of the boy, he was admiring the other person's young age and sophisticated means.

Song Ye wasn't moved by him, and his fingertips were a little bit on the table. He pointed to Wang Zhengnan's left-hand ashtray and said lightly, "The principal doesn't smoke, right? You have five ashtrays One of the cigarette butts is still out, and the water inside has just been put in. "

Wang Zhengnan froze and looked at the ashtray at hand.

At this time, Song Ye's fingers moved to the water cup again. "The principal used the right hand, and the pen and paper towel were placed on the right. Only the water cup was placed on the left. In my memory, there is only one person who is used to the right hand, but He likes to put things on the left-hand side that is not easy to handle, and only the smoke of this brand is smoking. "

After listening to these analyses, Wang Zhengnan was so shocked that he couldn't control his expression. He opened his mouth blankly and didn't speak for a long time.

At this time, the man behind the bookshelf finally showed up.