Chapter 276: Bad joining ceremony

These people, Zhao Chongbin, are at best the elementary school education level. They were thrown into the army-team at a young age. After learning the skills, they also became rough soldiers. All become fine.

At first they were just curious about the Wuguan Museum, and then some disciples came to inquire about Song Ye, and heard that they came together, and now they enthusiastically called them to learn from each other.

A few stinky boys had itchy hands. At the beginning, they had some hardships. Later, when they figured it out, they started to watch carefully and drill holes in the field. The trainees in Wuguan were either attacked successfully or turned confused.

This group of stinky boys are still great as their own skills, and feel exhausted when they are exhausted.

"Scams, what kind of tricks are you all doing?" Wu Xinxin, dissatisfied, began to roar and protest.

"This is called soldiers don't tire of cheating. We are fighting in actual combat. Winning is really good." Zhao Chongbin's brother also retorted with a smile.

Their theory is actually correct, that is, the trick is really not flowing, Wu Xinxin, who is so angry that he always has a mouth, is also blushing and thick.

"Well, I don't believe in this evil, I compare with you." No reason, Wu Xinxin was ready to enter the battle as soon as her sleeves were folded, to get back to the Wu Guan.

Suddenly, an arm stretched out from the ramp and stood in front of her. "This time, I'll go up first."

Wu Xinxin froze, looked up at the people who came forward, and immediately rejoiced, "Leaves." After shouting, she immediately started to sue toward Song Ye, "Leaves, your group of men is too bullying, We don't use internal forces, but instead they are turned around by play. "

This young lady had completely ignored Song Ye, who was seven or eight years younger than her, and dragged her arm like a coquettish girl.

Zhao Chongbin settled on the hands they touched, and his heart suddenly snapped, secretly, lying down, shouldn't this girl be Song Ye's?

Song Ye gently broke away the coquettishness of Wu Xinxin, and stepped forward to the opposite side of Zhao Chongbin.

The latter swallowed sharply, felt a sore neck, and hesitated, "Song Ye, you, will you fight me?"

"Well, I'm also a disciple of Wu Guan." So I am qualified to participate in the battle. Song Yeru said.

A word from Zhao Chongbin, if he woke up at the beginning of his dream, he suddenly came to his senses and kicked the club and kicked in front of his boss's teacher.

Can i compare

Before he said this, Wu Xinxin started to laugh, "Let you wonder, it's worth it."

In a word, success would kill Zhao Chongbin ’s incomparable mind. Anyway, he was a little bit stubborn. When he was out of his mind, he left the position. He also had to declare, "Okay, the game is back to the game. If you lose, you ca n’t carry it. Revenge. "Now their brothers can count on Song Ye to eat.

"Don't worry, you can't beat me." So Song Ye was so confident that he didn't want to be delusional.

Zhao Chongbin bit his back molars, and felt that the boy's mouth was as spicy as his hands. Think of himself as a person who had carried a gun on the battlefield. Now fearlessly, he started offensive and rushed to the front. She wanted a sneak attack behind her back.

As a result, I felt a pain in my back, and Song Ye slammed into an elbow and fell to the ground and fell a dog to eat shit.

At the end, I took a few words of Song Ye's comment, "It's too slow."

Zhao Chongbin's chest was flushed, his old face flushed, and he quickly got up again and attacked unconvinced. The cushion was lifted and the whole person flew into the past. Unfortunately, when he came in contact with the cushion, he didn't feel any resistance. I was shocked and looked back again, and only saw the fists flying, hitting his handsome half face.

"It's too slow." It's still a three-word comment. The teenager didn't even have a wrinkle in his shirt during the continuous attack, but Zhao Chongbin was half-faced, rolling on the floor and very embarrassed.

Contrast, gap.

The brothers and sisters in the hall are admiring Song Ye Xiaoxiao's skill at the young age, but Zhao Chongbin has been born with sorrow and sorrow.

In the end, this game ended with Zhao Chongbin being abused and unable to climb.

Wu Xinxin couldn't wait to laugh with her hands on her hips, but she saw Zhao Chongbin's little white face miserable, but she still kept her morality.

However, when I looked back, I saw Song Ye approaching him. "In the next few months, they will join the martial arts hall to learn the internal skills of the martial arts, and you will be responsible for taking them."

After this remark, not only Wu Xinxin was choked, but Zhao Chongbin was also choked.

A few seconds later, the entire hall of the Wuguan hall echoed the sorrow of several people of Zhao Chongbin.

This joining ceremony is really too bad.

After a busy day, in the middle of the night, Song Ye and Zhao Chongbin returned to the hotel and moved out of the apartment. This is where she settled.

Standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window in the room, she held the coffee in her hand and looked up at the towering apartment building not far away. At first, for the convenience of contact, she arranged Zhao Chongbin near the apartment, and this perspective was facing the apartment.

In the dark building, only the top floor was lit with lights, which seemed lonely and deserted.

She sipped a little bit of coffee and never fell asleep.

Ringing bell, the ringing phone on the table rang, she picked up and pressed the answer button, "Hey."

The Yun words on the other side of the phone froze, "Haven't slept yet?" Such a cold sound, clearly not in the state of being dug up from the bed.

"Yeah." Song Ye answered with no explanation, and continued to ask, "What's the matter?" So late, unless it was a big deal, Yunhua couldn't find her.

"Well, I just got the news." Yunhua's voice seemed gentle and gentle in the hazy night, and no time to be impatient and calm the minds of those around you. However, the next news, how did it make Song Ye unable to calm down.

"Leng's secret warehouse was copied, and the order was executed by the Eagles."

Eagle group.

For a moment, Song Ye's brow could not help but wrinkle, holding the coffee cup in his hand unconsciously tightened, the voice slightly with a chill, "Is the chip cracking program traced back?" There must be in the secret warehouse The dead of the Leng family, then the chip in their body is likely to be found.

Yunhua gave a negative answer over there, but he was a little worried in his tone. "Although we will not be able to find us here for a while, you should be very clear about Qin Zhan's ability. This time he used the power of the Eagles to clear it out Leng's secret warehouse means that everything that harms the interests of the country and his family will become his enemy. Song Ye, how long do you have to stay in Beijing, I think you will come back soon. "