Chapter 229: Own brother

With a slam, the front door was closed again, but the middle-aged man did not come forward to disturb again this time. He stumbled into the elevator while covering his chest, and his elegant suit was covered with dust.

I lost some people here. Song Ye turned his head and looked at the floor. After making sure that the private space of Brother Jiezi had not been soiled, he floated into the kitchen with the dishes and cooked. .

In fact, she only used three points of strength. With the gradual improvement of her physical fitness, the power of abilities also gradually increased. Now she is just a punch to kill a tiger.

At seven o'clock in the evening, Qin Zhan finally came back from his busy schedule, watching the rising numbers of the elevator, thinking that the children at home had already cooked for two hours, and did not know what tricks they could make. But breakfast was done well, which made him a little bit expectant.

The elevator door opened. He just came to the door and wanted to open it, but he noticed that something was wrong. Although the door was clean and there was nothing else, the footsteps on the ground were messy and there were several new scratches on the wall. As soon as he glanced over, he knew it. It is the trace of a fight.

Except Song Ye, who can find his apartment, the Qin family.

Thinking of this, his heart sank. He had quickly unscrewed the doorknob, suddenly opened the door, and took off his leather shoes. He strode toward the house until he saw that the kitchen was busy. Figure, he was relieved.

"You're back." Song Ye turned his back to him without turning back, and was not surprised, but just said lightly, "Just right, wash your hands and eat." After that, she already had a plate of greens in her hand, and she was still hanging on her body. A black and white apron is very homelike.

Qin Zhan followed her movements and saw that the table was already full of plates. It was actually seven dishes and one soup, all of them were fish and vegetables. They were all selling well, so he turned around and took off. Get your shoes and wash your hands on the table.

Song Ye and Qin Zhan have completely opposite food requirements.

Qin Zhan is extremely simple and casual, and does not waste food. Song Ye, however, pays attention to the enjoyment of the buds, pursues the ultimate, and likes freshness. Every time he cooks a large table, he must fully enjoy it after eating.

"You did all this?" Qin Zhan asked it knowingly, but it was because he was so surprised that he didn't expect the teenager to have such a good craft.

"Of course, try it first." Song Ye Dafang acknowledged, handed the chopsticks in the past, and moved his chopsticks.

Qin Zhan silently, and then put a chopsticks beef into his mouth, the taste is just right, the meat is more delicious, showing the skill of the chef, and then the second chopsticks, the third chopsticks ... no extra words, from him more The faster the speed of picking vegetables, Song Ye gave the greatest affirmation.

He had three chopsticks, and the speed was very fast. Song Ye only clamped one chopsticks slowly, chewed slowly, and did not speak to each other, but the atmosphere on the table was extremely harmonious.

During the meal, Qin Zhan felt that his brother was a little different from the fancy teenager described by others.

When the young people in Beijing are so big, they are walking in the streets, fighting and fighting. What they like is to spend money, and their survival skills are basically zero.

However, this brother of his own family has accumulated his wealth early. He has a cold temperament and is very assertive. Even his cooking skills are so good, he killed a vote of sister-in-law outside.

It is said that the beauty is in the eyes of the lover, but at this time Qin Zhan is the brother in the eyes of his brother.

Even this empty apartment, which was temporarily settled, became especially warm because of the arrival of Song Ye.

After dinner, Qin Zhan piled the dishes in the dishwasher, and saw Song Ye sitting on the floor windowsill again to read a book. He walked over and stood in front of the window, overlooking the gorgeous night scene of Beijing. Asked, "Today, the people of the Qin family came here?"

"Um." Song Ye flipped through the pages of the book, his eyes continued to browse without a pause, and he replied, "I was hit back."

The Qin family who hit the top aristocracy was so casual and indifferent, I'm afraid she's the only one in the world.

"Oh, you little devil ..." Qin Zhan reached out and touched her head, soft hair interspersed with fingertips, so that the corners of his mouth also softened, and laughed lowly, "The suit for tomorrow evening dinner will be prepared for you Alright, it's not good to try it yourself. "

Did not continue this topic, left and right Song Ye did not suffer, and he would not give the Qin family a chance to touch her.

There was nothing to say overnight, another day passed, and night fell. The Royal View Hotel in Beijing is destined to be the focus of most attention tonight, because tonight is the birthday of the head mother of the Qin family in Beijing, and the wealthy businessmen in Beijing are early. I came out with an invitation.

During the day, Zhao Chongbin and his party were whispered by the manager, and finally gave up seven presidential suites 'for the hardships', because tonight's banquet, there must be many people staying. The original manager wanted to drive them out and clear all the rooms, but after hearing the waiter's comment on what Zhao Chongbin had done in the past two days, he felt that this man was also a family member and was afraid to offend easily. Out of the room.

There are eight people in a presidential suite, which is more than enough to be honest.

And once the room was changed, Zhao Chongbin and his team were no longer in the room. Some of them went to the employee lounge, stole spare work clothes, and some went to the parking lot. The gag helped the grandfather to be a commander. When driving a guest, it is easy to touch away one or two invitations.

Zhao Chongbin, as a film-level figure, naturally has already entered the banquet hall.

The open-air garden is located on the top floor of the hotel. At this time, the glass of the ceiling is opened, revealing a little starlight and dazzling. Many guests have come one after another at the entrance to the garden.

"Sir, do you need a glass of champagne?" Zhao Chongbin, dressed as a waiter, stepped forward and handed over water and wine.

The man took the champagne, and when he was about to walk away, he heard the voice of Jia Didi, the companion beside him, "Trouble you, get me a glass."

Zhao Chongbin looked up and was disgusted by the beauty's wink, but with a smile on her face, she took the wine glass, bent down, and said gently, "This beautiful lady, please."

The woman reached out and flicked her fingertips across the back of Zhao Chongbin's hand, very teasing.

Later, the man's complexion dragged the woman away, and walked straight to the middle of the venue, next to a man standing tall.

The man was only 27 or eighteen years old. He was luxurious, indifferent and arrogant. His handsome features were extremely noticeable. If Zhao Chongbin was a handsome little white face, this man was a handsome and overbearing president.