18: Heavenly Surprise

AN:// The picture will help you to visualize whatever goes on in the chapter lmfao. be warned this contains smut. 🔞

Mew was definitely trashed out from the party last night and he spends his night at Gulf's apartment— the moment they both wake up they groaned in pain as their heads feels like being bang by a hammer "I will never drink again" says gulf with his hoarse voice, earning a laugh from Mew "You always say that"

They finished their daily morning routine which of course includes them flirting every now and then, Gulf is washing their dishes as Mew is the one who cooks so its only understandable they both splits in chores.

"Babe, We're leaving tonight." Gulf says out of nowhere "Huh?"

Gulf had planned to surprise the other later that night, as they leave bangkok for japan.
"Where the hell did you even got all the money?" Mew asks confused "Oh please shut the fuck up. You're like really really rich stop acting like its your first time and did you forget, your boyfriend's kind of a ceo" Gulf says cockily as they walked in inside the plane.

"Hey babe, should i be scared that we're going to japan or should i be excited?" Mew asks, hands resting on the youngers waist "You're ruining the mood" Gulf says in response before pulling the other in for a kiss "they might see us" mew says as he broke off the kiss "silly. this is my sister's private plane" Gulf says as a matter of fact

Having a boyfriend who's filthy rich yet so humble is what feels like having and dating a Mew Suppasit. He is not a show off and he doesn't hide it either, unlike gulf, you stare at him and you automatically knows he is a rich person. His friends even joked about his breath being expensive as fuck.

Upon reaching Japan, the two lovers decided to stay in a suit to rest and stay while they're there— However Mew being his usual self "We should probably go on adventures babe.." he says as he was taking off his denim jacket, thoughts of them being together running wild.

"Let's go then" Gulf exclaims as he take off his shirt, leaving only his ripped jeans and rolex "Aren't you tired?" Gulf asks but there was something else Mew can't point out, there was this weird vibe or aura and somehow he can't help himself but to stare at this Gulf, top less and just his bare back makes him so sexy.

"Im not tired. Are you?" Mew asks as he stood up walking closer to Gulf, hands ready to embrace the younger's waist but Gulf was quick to turn around and slap away the olders hands "Eager, aren't we?" he says, voice lowering deep and Mew can't help to think maybe 'tonight, i will give him the night to love me' he thoughts

"There's a Jacuzzi in here, Let's go?"

Mew stripped his clothes before jumping in to the warm water that embraces his body "come in already" Mew says to Gulf as the younger was still standing "I have something for you.. well its not that much but yeah whatever." Gulf says, brows furrowed as he searched his jeans pockets, hands stumbling upon a tiny navy blue box that contains his gift for Mew—he hold on to the tiny box so tightly as he removes his pants and watch, getting in the jacuzzi he was welcomed with warmth.

They felt so relaxed and the silence somehow, didn't hurt anymore. It wasn't painful anymore. The silence did not make them flinch, instead it made them calmer as they admire each other. "Oh right. The gift" Gulf says breaking the silence, he showed Mew the tiny box and gave it to him "See for yourself"

Mew opened the box and saw a silver necklace with a pendant 'G' and the other with 'M' as cheesy it may seems Mew actually finds the younger's gift to be the best among the rest "This is beautiful just like you"

Gulf reached for the M necklace and put it on his neck before speaking "Im taking your pendant because there's no way im letting anyone take you away from me" Gulf hold on to the other necklace before putting it on the older's.

"Babe, remember when you said you never topped me ever since?" Mew says which caused Gulf to choke on his own saliva "Holy shit.. are you-

"Yes"

"Are you sure about this?"

"For christ sakes, we are here in japan on a jacuzzi and naked. you dare to ask me if i am sure? goddamn gulf. such a mood killer why did i even bothe- Mew wasn't able to finish his sentence as the younger attached his lips on to his.

They make out with passion and for the first time it didn't felt like they're in a hurry but there's the eagerness of course, it just felt way too real and they have always felt that way even though its not their first times. Gulf is a harsh top, harsher than Mew, perhaps. They switch ever since they first dated but mostly it was Gulf who bottoms.

Gulf roams his hands on the olders back, his biceps and neck before breaking off the kiss only to suck on the older's neck that will surely mark tomorrow. "Are you ready?" Gulf asks, he looks so fucking beautiful and handsome at the same time "Y-yes"

Gulf began to kiss Mews' neck to his chest, his abs and stopping right on the older's already hard member "Look at that, so responsive" Mew could only let out a breathy moan as the younger palmed him with his hands "Do you wanna cum like this?"

"No"

Gulf is always a sucker for fore play and it drives Mew crazy.

"G-gulf~"

"What do you want me to do?"

"J-just..." Mew stops himself from talking but he can't hold it in any longer "Be inside me"

"And why should i follow orders from you baby? Ah. What's the word for me to follow?"

"Please"

Gulf wasted no time because he, himself can't contain it so he pulled Mew for another kiss but this time, full of force, Mew's hands finds its way on to gulfs' long hair, grabbing on to them as Gulf tried to prep the older but was shocked to see his two fingers glide and get in with no problems "d-did you prepare yourself?"

"Y-yes. Im sorry" Mew says as embarrassment ate him whole because he did prepare himself before they left bangkok

"No no, it's alright baby. Where and when?"

"At your apartment"

"Look at you and your hole begging to be filled. Were you really that eager hmm?" Gulf says huskily as he positioned himself before slamming in to the older's hole making the other gasp and wince in pain

"Fuck- be gentle.. it hurts"

Gulf can't fucking think properly, he had never topped Mew for so long and his mind is running wild, he wants to do it their old ways but then again he wants to love the other will full passion. Gulf waited for Mew to adjust to his size and when mew told him to move, he had his eyes closed in pleasure.—The whole room was filled with their moans and curses, bodies slapping sounds in rhythm.

"Y-yes~ aa. ah~"

"Yeah, you like that?"

"Hmm"

Gulf grabs the older's waist as he stop on his pace, the feeling is too much, he feels like he could cum just like that, mew all on fours, on their jacuzzi— his mind is running wild. Hands harshly grabbed Mews' waist before Gulf slammed back in on a animalistic pace, not giving a damn about how loud they are, the soft moans of mew sends him to ecstasy but not before he whispers

"I love you"

"I-i love you"

AN:// I know it was top!gulf and bottom!mew but the next chap 👀 kinda kinky but whatever. this was written horribly and im sorry for that.