06: Milkshakes

First day just started in the university and a lot of shit already happened. What shit you ask?

Gulf is so pissed as he was cleaning up his uniform "Ugh!" He groans in annoyance "Again, its not my fault y-" Mew says while leaning onto the restrooms' door with a stupid smirk plastered on his face. "Can you please shut the fuck up?" Gulf says "Whether its your fault or mine" Mew gulped when Gulf comes closer just an inch and a gap between them would be close if he lose control "You have to go get me a new pair" Gulf whispers into his ear. And god the look Mew has sends ecstasy to Gulf, he looks doomed and so weak. He didn't even notice his knees bends a little "A little too weak for a tease?" Gulf says as he backs away again and this time he's the one with the smirk on.

"You didn't have to be such an asshole. And why the hell would i get you a new pair? It's your fault. You deal with it. Im not even sure why im here arguing with your dumb ass" Mew says-rolling his eyes. "Uh. First of all, i didn't asked you to follow me. You did. And technically, IT. IS. YOUR. FAULT." Gulf says through gritted teeth

"Still feisty, i see" Mew says walking away

"What an ass" Gulf mumbles under his breath. He would be an idiot to ditch class just because his uniform is ruined by his ex.

Gulf decided to deal with it and walks back to his classroom halls when Mild freaked out at his appearance "Oh my god. You evil child. What the hell happened to you huh?" And gulf closed his eyes dramatically before speaking up "I was running late for the assembly right? And sooo i went to take the building C since its much more closer or whatever. And then! I bumped into a very hard chest, a muscular body. Goddamn that body, sinful. But thats not the point. I bumped into this huge person right,, and their stupid chocolate milkshake was spilled all over my uniform guess who the fuck i bumped into?"

"Who?"

"Mew fucking Suppasit" Gulf says with his brows meeting "Calm down Gulf. I mean.. he.. well.. his brother studies here so its a possibility he studies herw too?"

"Ugh! I hate his existence"

"do you really?"

Gulfs' day was spent boringly aside from
the fact that now.. he sees a Suppasit walking towards their table and

"Here's your new uniform." Mew says dropping the paper bag on his table "Okay" Gulf says coldly "Just okay? no thank yous? i skipped my major to get you a new pair. one thank you wont hurt your gut, darling." Mew says with a hint of sarcasm "I did not ask you to. So? its not my fault, sweetie" Gulf bites back and smiles bitterly.

"Of course, Its not always your fault. right?" Mew says clearly emphasizing his sentence with anger visible in his gaze.

"Whatever you are talking about, I had my reasons. Now if you would please get out of my way. Thank you very much for absolutely nothing." Gulf says and walks out from the table leaving a confused as hell Mild.

AN:// Short chapter but i might drop another one later tonight. :))