Confessing

Florida Man curled in on himself, anxiety swirling in his stomach. It made him feel sick. His eyes burned from unshead tears, his breath coming in quick gasps. The fear of rejection ran through his mind. He didn't know how long he had been there, but there was a loud knock.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, YOU ARE HOGGING THE GOD DAMN BATHROOM! WE GET IT, YOU HAD A FAILED LOVE CONFESSION, YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Karen yelled.

This made the anxiety worse, making him feel more awful than he already did. Tears fell down his face. He wiped them away quickly. He was trembling, he noticed. He heard another voice on the other side of the door. He quickly tried to compose himself.

"Flori, can I come in? I care about you, and I want to help you through whatever caused this." Australia Man said. He hears a mumbled 'yeah' and went in. He was majorly concerned about his best friend, seeing the state he was in. He sat down next to Florida Man, placing a hand on his shoulder. Florida Man sunk into Australia Man's touch.

"I'm sorry..." Florida Man mumbled.

"For what? You did nothing wrong, mate." Australia Man assures.

"I w-was going to s-say something to you, but ran. I'm scared you will hate me, Aussie. I-" Florida Man chokes back a sob, trying to stay composed.

"Flori, I would never hate you! In fact, It's the opposite! I love you...and holy shit did I say that out loud?" Australia Man trailed off in embarrassment.

"You're not joking, are you? Please don't be joking..." Absolute silence from the Aussie confirmed that Australia Man wasn't joking. "Holy fuck...I love you too. I was going to say that, but backed out."

The Aussie says nothing, but takes Florida Man into his arms. He then says "By the way, Karen is a fucking cunt. I heard her call you a piece of shit, and I wanted to tell you she's wrong. You don't deserve being insulted by her."

Florida Man nods and blinks back tears. "Can we cuddle? I had a long few days-" He yawns "And I need to sleep."

"To the bedroom, then?" Australia Man asks.

"To the bedroom" Florida Man said.

They then headed to the bedroom, Florida Man trailing behind. He could feel his many insecurities coming back to bite him in the ass. His insecurities were the cause of his problems. He takes a deep breath and feels his heart beating. He beams with happiness as they reach the bedroom.

They lay down in the bed, tired from that days events. Australia Man pulls Florida Man closer to him, raking his fingers through Florida Man's hair. Florida Man nuzzles his face into the Aussie's chest as he whispers compliments into the insecure Floridian's ear.

Florida Man was severely touchstarved. He needed physical touch to thrive. Unfortunately, he never really got the amount of touch he needed. Australia Man's touch was warm. He realized one of the main reasons he had felt awful for the past few days was touch starvation.

"Thank you for cuddling me. I need touch." Florida Man mumbled sleepily.

Australia Man then realized how touchstarved the poor Floridian was. He continued raking his fingers through Florida Man's hair. God, he was perfect, the Australian thought. He heard soft snores and looked to see his boyfriend fast asleep. He then drifted off to sleep as well.