Chapter 5

*Fluttershy's POV*

I'm not sure if he liked her or not. It would be very coinceidental if he did. I mean, she looks ordinary and I have pink hair. I just wish This would work out better for me if I hadn't...made that deal with Discord. "Cry.." I shyly asked. twirling my thumbs around each other in a sympathetic gesture. He looked at my hands. He opened his mouth as if he was going to say something. But then he closed it, and like that it was a sign he never cared. I was only a toy, a waste of time. "I wanted, to hear you speak...I just wanted to be able to hold you. And I thought maybe you would love me like I love you."

A tear rolled down my cheek. "No fluttershy don't think that. Please..."
"I know you love me..And I hope I can learn to love you too." He doesn't love me. He only hopes he can love me.

"I was stupid enough to think you cared.." I said, my lip trembling.

"I had my hopes up.." I said
"Why?"
"Because I thought you could have actually cared enough to love me."
I replied, my arms shaking, and tears rolling down.
"But what do I know? I came from another world!"

Cry look at me,"Are you jealous?"

Jealous? How can I- WHAT? I'm not jealous, I never was jealous..I don't..
"I just met her today and your already jealous.." He said faintly,"I don't like her. It'd be like throwing out a kitten and getting a new one." He said scratching the back of his neck. My face grew hot red, he knows.

"I-uh-uh have to go to the bathroom." I stood up and walked to the bathroom.
*. *. *. *.

I turned the water on, placed my hands under the rushing water in the faucet. Feeling the cold water. It felt like snow, melting in my hooves- OH DEAR! Equestria??!?

I started knocking on the mirror. "discord????"
"please answer me"
Oh no..
I was gone enough they forgot about-
Discord's face began to slowly appear,"Yes? It's only been four days. What's wrong my dear?" He asked quizzically. I searched through my mind; Was I only jealous?