A new day Chapter 4

chapter 4

Cryoatics POV

I don't feel as real, I rubb my forehead more intensely. "Cry!" I heard Fluttershy call my name. I stood up from my chair and walked into the kitchen that was followed by a Big noise. I pan was in her hand,"Umm, a girl came selling cookie dough from the door.." She said looking down on the floor. I lick my lips and open the fridge reaching for the eggs and milk. A knock at the door cause Fluttershy to shoot up and rush to the door."I got it," she opened it. A woman about 19 was at the door."Oh sorry, I forgot to ask for the money." The girl asked while adjusting her hoodie strap, behind her was a little girl with blue streaks in her hair.

Well I assume she was young because she looked about 13. "How much is the dough?" Pulling a 20 dollar bill from my wallet,"Well it's about 3.95 a bag so yeah, It feels like im selling drugs, hehe.." Said the woman, she blushed while pulling strands of her hair behind her ear.I laughed, "That something I will never ask for." She twiddled her thumbs waiting for me to pay. "What's your name?" she brought her eyes up to mine,"Umm, Destiny." She pulled her sleeves down and covered her face with her sleeve.

I examined her face, she had a faint touch of black eye shadow. Her skin was a light brown, and her lips redder than her ears. I held my hand out to meet her, Destiny pulled off her hood and she had blonde bangs but the rest was brownish black.

Her hand cringed when it met mine,"Hey I'm.....you can just call me cry." She smiled and blushed a bit and left with the girl,"See you later..."

"What was that about?" Fluttershy questioned me."Nothing," I turned away to not look at her."Do you like...Her?" She asked quizzicaly. I rubbed my forehead,"NO!" I stammered.

"I'm sorry, just very sorry. Im stuck on work and-" Fluttershy looked down at the floor again,"I understand.." She walked outside."Wait," I stopped her before she can close the door."I have some money left. If you want..We can go get icecream." Her smile got wide. I grabbed my wallet and she took my hand. I smiled,"Ok we'll get a cab."

"What's a cab?"she asked,"Its yellow and-"

"Is it a banana?" Fluttershy asked again,"No its..A car or cariage...or I don't know what you guys call it in your world." She sighed and mumbled something I couldn't hear."It's a carriage, you had it right. No need to shout."

I used my phone to call for a cab."Out of luck? " I scratched my head,"Its ok we dont need one anymore.." Fluttershy looked at apuppy,"Ahh! A puppy!" She kneeled down to look at it,"You like my dog?" Said a woman. I turned around.It was the girl from earlier."You're still here?"

"Uhmm, I live right next to you I guess." Destiny said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:Srry for not updating hope you like the new chapter might update again! ;D