Chatper 3

Chapter 3

*Fluttershy's POV*

I giggled,"Hello firefly." The bright green glow didn't respond. "Are you okay?" The mirror was now showing a prairie.But, is it a window?

How can it be if nothing is behind it. Maybe its a magical window! I loooked a little bit more. I held myself up by the chair.

    While getting up it just moved. Make me hit myself on the conrete like floor. My hand was suppporting my body, placing another hand for more support I again, fell. 

This is going to take a while.

****(some time later)****

    It looked so beautiful, a bear was sleeping on the tree.It looked so cute."Hi Mr.Bear." I said quietly,"Can I talk with you? I really don't know where I am-" Mr.Bear didn't repond.Oh no, he's in trouble. 

   I panicked,"Hold on Mr. Bear, I'm comin-" I reached my hand to touch the mirror, or window. My hand stopped. It wouldn't let me through."I'm sorry I can't save yo-" Cry was standing infront of the doorway,"What are you doing?"

       I felt the stream of tears flowing down my cheek."He-he-I, I couldn't save him. The window or mirror wouldn't let me." Cry laughed a bit,"Its a computer screen." 

       "What's a computer?" Cry rubbed his forehead,"I can't even..I'm just gonna lay down." I come to this world and he won't even try to talk to me? I knew meeting him wouldn't be anything special. I want to go home. I covered my face and cried.

                        "Don't cry," He said,"I'm sorry. I was fired today." I looked up at him."I want to go home..."I quietly murmured.He kneeled down, and hugged me."I'm sorry." 

     My cheecks became red,"It's ok."I sniffled."You don't have to be."

         Cry got up and held out his paw."Is it called a paw?" He smiled,"Grab my hand and I'll pull you up." Its called a hand?

"Ok, but I can't stand up the way you do." I grabbed his hand, and he pulled me. I was about to walk but I fell on him. I was onto top of his body, a flush of red covered my cheeks. He smiled and breathed heavily, while looking at me. 

     He looked at my lips and pulled me in. "Cry, what are do-" His lips interwined with mine. My body quivered, as if it wanted more. I pulled away and wiped my muzzle like mouth. 

    I can still taste his mint breathe,"What was that?" Cry sat up,"I just wanted to do that." I covered my knees and huddle up against the wall.

     My face was blushing."Cry, why did you.."I'm murmuring again. I don't like it when it happens"That was awkward, I'm not doing that again." He stammered while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Please don't. I don't know what it was but it was, wierd." I whispered the last words.

*Cryaotic's POV*

Being stuck in traffic sucks. I honked the horn,"Come on! I have 30 minutes unt-" My phone was buzzing, If it's my boss firing me I swear-"Hey, dude just let you know. You're fired. I told you this was the last chance you were getting." 

    "Wow really? Please, this will be the last time I swear." My boss sighed on the other line,"Im afraid we have to let you go.." 

I stomped my foot,"F*CK! You can't do this. Please I SWEAR it will be the last time."

"Bring back your uniform. By TOMORROW." I laughed,"Screw you, I can find a beter job than your 'Five-Star Restraunt'"

He hung up on the other line. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, another chapter will be up again tomorow. And by then I will have the new characters in by Chapter 4 or Chapter 5. Thanks for reading! and another AWESOME FUCKING SONG ON THE RIGHT!----------------------------------------------->