All The Right Moves- Chapter 42

Chapter 42

"You have no idea, how long I've been waiting to do this." Drew stated ripping my dress off in a second.

We had immediately left the wedding and went home where Drew had no problem getting me undressed.

I've missed this.

Our bedroom.

Drew.

Us.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed and I sat on his lap, wrapping my legs around his body.

Staring into his eyes, I ran my fingers through his hair.

I took in his lips, eyes, nose, every feature of him.

How I deserved him was beyond me.

He was unreal.

"I love you," Was all I could muster out, but seemed to fall short of how I truly felt.

He kissed my lips immediately, devouring me whole.

He flipped us so that I was below him.

Kissing me long and hard, I began to unbutton his dress shirt. Ripping off his shirt, he tore off his undershirt and immediately unbelted his pants.

He began kissing my collarbone, sending shivers down my spine.

He kissed every inch of my body, taking time in relishing this moment that we were in.

Finding his way back to my lips, he kissed me long and hard.

I felt his skin against mine, causing my insides to soar.

"Drew," I whispered.

He ignored me and continued to kiss me, fisting my hair with his hands.

I let him consume me whole.

I could only imagine what was running through his head.

"Drew," I said again.

"Yeah, baby." He barely said as he came up for air.

I ran my thumb across his bottom lip, "I'm yours. Always will be."

He smiled as I continued, "Always, Tiger."

Smiling wide, he immediately dove his head toward my lips where we got lost in each other completely.

Explicit in restricted chapters-

*******************************************

 It wasn't until about 5 in the morning where we finally got some rest.

I woke up and felt Drew's naked chest under me. I immediately smiled.

I felt home again.

Kissing his chest, I knew that he would wake.

He was such a light sleeper.

I looked at him, admiring how peaceful he looked.

He was beautiful.

"Good morning baby." He stated softly, rubbing his eyes in the process.

Kissing his nose, I replied, "Good morning handsome. Sleep good?"

He chuckled, "You could say that."

He immediately threw the blanket off us and swooped me up, carrying me bridal style. That caused me to squeal.

"Drew!"

Laughing, he walked us over to the bathroom where he sat me down on the couch.

Turning on the bathtub, he threw some bubble bath bombs in the tub and let the water fill it.

He placed us in, sitting in first so that I was sitting in front of him.

I lay against his chest and took in the moment.

As if doing the same, he played with my hair slowly, rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

"I've missed you so much," he stated breaking the silence.

I turned around to look at him and threw my arms around his neck.

"You may never forgive yourself for me saving El, but I'll never forgive myself for how I treated you over the last few months." I replied honestly.

He shook his head but I shut him up quick.

"We can each talk about how we wish it were the other, and how we can never forgive ourselves for what's beyond our control, but there is no good to that. No more talk about the past. We're here." I told him.

He smiled, "We're here." He agreed.

"Exactly. No more time will be lost. No more I'll never forgive myself. None of that. We both have these things that will be hard for us to get over but we have each other. That is more than enough."

He let out a huge grin on his face and kissed me softly, reaching out to the dress pants he wore to the wedding yesterday that was on the bench beside the bathtub.

Reaching into the pocket, he pulled something and tossed the pants on the floor.

"I've never in my life thought that I'd be doing this in a bathtub. But I don't want to wait any longer. Not a second longer," He stated.

He grabbed the necklace and unclasped it, pulling the ring from it.

"My heart is forever yours Charlie Hale. I will never stop loving you, not ever. You have by far been the best part of my existence, and I know that what we have is the unlike any other love. I've told you before that once we do this, we were doing this. I promise that I will never, ever, disappoint you. And that I'll be yours for the end of time. Now will you be mine." He stated more of a matter of fact than a question.

He held my ring finger, kissing it as he waited for me to respond.

"You've done everything to make me fall in love with you all over again. Every single move you've done, they were all right." I replied.

"All the right moves to get to where we are today. I wouldn't change a single moment." He stated kissing my nose.

I noticed tears were stinging my eyes, but I refused to let them fall.

"All the right moves to me saying I'll always be yours, Drew Underwood. No matter what." I stated nodding my head.

His face immediately lit at my response, "That's a yes isn't it?"

I laughed and kissed him hard, "Yes beyond measure."

Laughing in between kisses, he slid the beautiful oval ring on my finger.

He grabbed my face and kissed me hard against my lips, making me lose sense of everything around us.