How did you two met?

School was finally over.

*------------*------------*------------*------------*

You, Kuroo and Kenma meet in front of the school. Kenma shows you and Kuroo the way as being the one who goes there the most. You knew he was good at games but you trusted yourself. The cafe wasn't far from school so it took 5 or 6 minutes. You find a table with four chairs around it. Y'all put your stuff on the empty chair and you go to order the snacks. The moment you come back Kuroo challenges you at Street Fighter. You place the things you had in your hands on the table and follow Kuroo. He put a coin in the place that said "insert coin here" and the game starts. This was his whole time favorite and you knew it, but other than that you knew you wouldn't lose against him. 

' (f/n) how are you so good at this? Do you still even go to arcades?

+ ^sarcastically^ No it's a native talent! 

' Bro, seriously?!

+ You're still as dumb as before! Maybe even dumber!

You both laugh. You suggest to play another round. This time you are easy on Kuroo which makes him win the game. Maybe a little too easy... Then Kenma shows up.

- (l/n)-san, would you like to play a round with me?

' EH? KENMA YOU NEVER CHALLENGE ME!!

- It's because you can't play.

+ Sure, let's play.

' If (y/n) loses you gotta play with me!

- Definitely no.

+ I won't lose.

' C'mon (y/n) Kenma is a game nerd. We all know that.

- Can we start already?

You place the coin and press start. "Kenma is really good at this!" you think in your head but you can't lose. Kuroo watches you and Kenma in excitement. You and him use your ultimates at the same time so none of you lose. 

- You are good at this (l/n)-san.

+ For sure I am! You're not the only game nerd!

' I remember now!!! You used to spend all your free time in arcades when you were younger!

- How do you two know each other?

' We're childhood friends!

- Didn't know you had other close childhood friends other than me.

' I didn't know you when we were friends with (y/n)!

- What's the story?

Y'all sit around the table as you begin to tell the past years. 

+ Back in Edogawa, we were neighbors. We'd spend all our time together. We had really nice memories. Then I had to move away and I never saw him again until this year. 

' Yea, you totally forgot about me!

+ WTF? NO!

' Just kidding (y/n) calm down ahsghsjajshg. (That's Kuroo's weird laugh xd.) We'd play lots of games together, and she'd toss for me all the time! Her tosses are great, not as good as yours tho. 

- Thanks. 

+ Anyways how did you two met?

' Us?

+ No, you and your mom. For gods sake, yes!

' Don't be mean (y/n)-chann!

- Same as you two. He moved next door and we became friends.

*------------*------------*------------*------------*

Hey guyssss! Anyways I'm so so so very sorry I kept y'all waiting but here you go. I know it was bad and not what you probably expected but still I wanted to publish it like this so you won't keep waiting! I'm gonna have a lot of exams soon but I will try to continue this book. 

*------------*------------*------------*------------*

ALSO, I want to write a Tendou x Reader. Should I? Would you read it?? Please comment!