Does he remember me?

A/N: I haven't written in a while so this can be bad, sorry.,,.  Also my first language isn't English so I may have a lot of grammer mistakes if you don't mind, please correct me in the comments. I do NOT own haikyuu and any of the pictures here ofc.

+if a put ^ at  the end of a word it means I will explain it at the end of the chapter.

+underlined italics are your thoughts you do *not* say them out loud.

IN CONVOS: 

' = KUROO

-  = KENMA

< = YOUR BFF

+ = YOU

} = ANY OTHER HAIKYUU CHARACTER YOU ARE TALKING TO AT THAT MOMENT

*------------*------------*------------*------------*

 You moved to Nerima^/Tokyo a few weeks ago. You were so exicted about your new school Nekoma, but also you were a little bit nervous since you've heard your childhood best friend -AKA Kuroo Tetsurou- was in Nekoma too. You were scared and anxious, 

What if he doesn't remember me???

You and him had a lot of memories. Good ones, bad ones, funny ones... really a lot. 

**woohoo time skip to monday**

You wake up, get out of your bed and do your daily routine^.  Then you lock the door and head towards to (bffs/n) house.  While you are walking to school you see a pudding haired boy in Nekoma's uniform playing (y/f/g)^ . You went next to him and said hi. He was really quiet and shy but still talked to you about the game and a bit about school. He stoped in front of a very huge house. You look at him confused.

'' Sorry, I have to wait for Tetsurou. He'll be here in a minute.'' he said. And as he said that name your eyes widened ...Tetsurou...

*------------*------------*------------*------------*

Okay this probably was soooooo bad and shorter than Nishinoya but i hope you will enjoy this as you continue (if you will read the rest of it xd) 

*------------*------------*------------*------------*

Nerima: where Nekoma high is in Tokyo 

Your daily routine: You brush your teeth, have a quick shower, wash your face again with skin care stuff, style your hair and get dressed 

Y/F/G: your favorite game (y'all probably understood this but like just in case??????)