New Start

And as he says that name your eyes widened ...Tetsurou...

*------------*------------*------------*------------*

You tell your best friend to go without you since you are here waiting for Kuroo standing next to the pudding haired boy you just met. While waiting you try to get to know him.

+ So, what's your name?

- Kenma, Kenma Kozume, and yours? 

+ (l/n)(f/n). What's your favorite game?

- (y/f/g)

+ OMG. Mine too!!!! Do you play any sports?

- Yea, volleyball. I'm not really into it tho.

+ Woa. Same!

You two chit chat and ask random questions to each other. Can I call you Ken-chan? you say giving him a warm smile. He gives you a confused look and shyly nods.  

Oii Kozume!!!!! You hear a voice which actually sounds familiar. You turn your back to see his face again after a very very long time. 

- Yea, that's Tetsurou, he muttered.

+ I know, you said not recognizing how stupid it sounded. 

He looks at you, his eyes meaning  ''weird flex but ok'' , then turns to Kuroo who is now standing right in front of you. You look at him in the eyes and a few seconds later, smile. He doesn't say a single word and turns to Ken-chan. They do their unique handshake and after Ken-chan introduced you to Kuroo y'all start walking. It was dead silence until Kuroo saw a little kitten. He uncontrollably run towards the kitten, making her scared.

He hasn't changed a bit except his height, he still is the same kid-,,-

Ken-chan saw you staring at him with shiny also worried eyes and

- Is everything okay, I don't know what's wrong with him today but he isn't like this everyday!?

+ Mhm, everything is perfectly fine.

Sh*t does he now think I like Kuroo, well even if he thinks like that I don't!

As Kuroo lets go of the kitten and turns to us with full of scratches on his face, he goes ''So are you our new manager or my little Kozume has a girlfriend?'' smirking. Kenma looks at him with slight pink cheeks and kinda angrily eyes.

- N o. She is N O T my girlfriend. We just met this morning.

+ He is right. I moved here a few weeks ago from Edogawa^ and I'm not your manager either, sorry! 

' Oya oya, Edogawa???

+ Yes, Edogawa.

' It's my hometown!

Wait did he just??!! Will you please start to remember now!

+ Mine as well!

' Great!

He really doesn't remember anything does he ?

**whoops time skip again cause school is boring af.**     [after school]

''It is getting darker, I should hurry.'' I muttered to myself and then turn around as I hear someone (ofc i knew who this 'someone' was) yelling:

' Heyy, Kozume's fake girlfriend!!!

+ Fake or real, doesn't matter! I'm not his girlfriend! We just have common likes and as he said earlier we met this morning!!!!!

' Why are you getting so angry hahahahahah!

+ Tch.

' Want me to walk you home since you are complaining about dark?

+Oh, okay. Thanks! 

Oh here it is again, great! C'mon (y/n) think of a way to break the silence. 

C'mon.C'mon.C'mon.C'mon.C'mon

'Is something wrong Mrs. Kenma? You seem nervous. *smirk*

+ Stop it already Tetsurou!

It took both of us a minute to realize that I just called him by his first name. When I was just about to apologize he stopped me and said:

'It's okay (f/n)-chan!

I couldn't do anything but smile.

Wow we got in to the first name basis quick maybe it is a new start of our new friendship but I still want him to remember.

*------------*------------*------------*------------*

Edogawa: Somewhere in Tokyo near the sea far from where Nekoma is.

*------------*------------*------------*------------*

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as well and continue reading. I know I suck and I know it's a little bit slow going(?) but I will put some action in the next chapter oops!