Chapter 19.

Hope P.O.V.

"Spin the bottle?"
"No."
"Truth or dare?"

"Dude isn't that the same thing?" Matt asked.

"Shut up! We're gonna play I never." I said breaking them from their bickering.
"Okay, c'mon fuckers sit down, we're gonna take off piece of our clothes." Justin said.
"No!" me and Hayden said.

"Fine, we're taking shots!" Justin dramatically said walking into the kitchen.

"Hurry up dick!" Jake yelled.
"Calm you ass bitch!" Justin said filing up glasses. "okay let's do this, Chace you go first."

"Never have I ever had sex in public place." Chace said. Every guy took a shot except for me and Eli.

"BOO!!" guys booed him.
"What? I'm more of a bedroom guy." Eli said smirking, I just rolled my eyes at them.

"It's your turn Justin!"

"Never have I ever made out with more then a three girls in one night." I took a shot along with the rest of guys.

"Hope?"

"What? It was my lesbian night!" I defended myself while they laughed at me.
"It's my turn,okay, um...never have I ever had sex in the toilet" Hayden said. All the guys took a shot, man-whores.

"Never have I ever been caught masturbating." I said. They all took a shoot except for me. I'm so boring.

"You can't have a lot of secrets while living with these fuckers." Jake said. I laughed at them.
"Never have I ever went outside dressed as opposite sex." Jake said. Eli, Matt and me took a shot.
"I have a picture of Matt!" Hayden said as Matt tackled him to the ground trying to take his phone. We all laughed at them.

"Never have I ever had sex with somebody ten years older than me." Ryder said. Jake and Justin took a shot.

"Ew, really?" I asked.
"Older woman are more experienced." Justin shrugged.
"Never have I ever dyed my hair." Matt said. I took a shot, yeah I was drunk and decided I would look good with pink hair. Jake also took a shot. I raised my eyebrow at him. He blushed and mumbled.

"I'm a fake blond." I gasped.

"What?" I chuckled.
"I'm a fake blond okay?" he yelled at us. "I'm actually a ginger." he mumbled. I started laughing as I tried to picture him with red hair. "do not tell anyone! It's my biggest secret."

"Okay, okay I won't tell anybody." I told him.

..

I groaned as I open my eyes. My head is pounding and I feel like shit. One word, hungover. I can't remember half of the things we did last night. I sat up to see I was sleeping on the couch, while the guys are sleeping on the floor, I screamed when I saw NAKED Jake sleeping next to the couch. All the guys stated groaning.

"Shut up!" Ryder said.

"Oh, God! Jake put some pants on!" I yelled at Jake.
"Naah, I'm more comfortable like this." He waved me of.

"Get up guys, it's like noon." I said walking to the kitchen to make coffee. Just as I made coffee, guys walked into the kitchen, Jake still naked, Ryder and Hayden shirtless, and the rest fully clothed. I tried not to droll at the sight of Hayden shirtless.

"Coffee, coffee." Justin said taking my cup of coffee.
"Jerk." I mumbled as I pour myself another cup. Ryder gave me and the guys aspirin.

"Thanks, who wants some coffee?"

"Me." They all mumbled half a sleep. I pour them coffee in mugs. I started laughing when I saw Justin Bieber mug.
"Who's mug is this?" I asked still laughing.
"Matt's." they answered me without even looking at the mug.

"Gay much?" I said chuckled.

"Shut up! My little sister bought me that." Matt said blushing. I gave them all their mugs and sat down on the stool next to them.

"My head is killing me." Hayden said.

"Tell me about it." Jake moaned.

"What happened last night?" Ryder asked.

"We played I never, Jake decided to show us his birth suite, Hope and Hayden fucked on the couch, you-" I started choking on the coffee.
"What?!" I said.

"You two just started making out on the couch and then you decided to take of his shirt, just as he was about to take your shirt off, we stopped you two, so you're welcome." Justin smirked at us.

"We were drunk!" I quickly said.
"Really? Were you two drunk when you kissed in the fountain, were you two drunk when you two almost raped each other in the hallway yesterday?" Matt asked.
"How do you know about that?" Hayden asked raising an eyebrow at them.

"We know everything, right guys?" Matt said looking at the other guys.

"Or maybe I told you." Jake said.
"So you are stalking us?" Hayden asked smirking.
"No! I was going to class after a quickie." Jake defended himself.

"With who?" Ryder asked.

"Brittney." Jake said.
"Nothing new, we all did her like five times." Justin said. "except for the lover boy." Justin said smirking at the Chace. I look at Chace.

"How long have you been with Emma?" I asked him.

"Two years." Chace said smiling.
"Aw, cute!" I said.

"Cute? Ew, how can you be with one girl for two years!" Jake said.

"Shut up you man-whores! Emma still doesn't know you're in gang and you're together two years?" I asked confused.
"Yeah." he said looking away.
"Why?" I asked.

"He's afraid of losing her." Hayden told me.

"You have to tell her, she loves you, yeah she's gonna be pissed at first but she will come around." I told him.
"Okay." he mumbled.

"So who's hungry?" Matt broke and awkward silence.
"Me!" they all yelled.

"I'm gonna go now guys, see ya." I said taking my bag from the counter.

"Don't go yet." Jake said.
"Sorry, I have to." I said.

"I'm gonna walk you out." Hayden said getting up and walking me to the door. He opened door for me, I turned to him.

"Bye." I said looking at him. He softly kissed my forehead, I blushed and quickly turned away so that he doesn't see me blush. He chuckled behind me.