Chapter 14.

Hope P.O.V.

Hickey.
A mark caused by a lover biting or sucking the skin. It's mark of love, when somebody marks you as his/hers or simply when you are a slut who has a mark of a random guy.

Hayden.
A guy who gave me a hickey. A guy who marked me as his. A guy who I'm gonna kill. No no I'm going to torture him and then make him beg for death.
Yes I'm evil, but he gave me a fucking hickey.
I look up at my face in the mirror. Ugh I look like a troll. But can you blame me? I just woke up.
I took a quick shower and dress in my black skinny jeans, white tank top, my favorite leather jacket, combat boots and my black beanie. I put on my red lipstick and eyeliner.

8:14 am. I'm little bit late but it's better to arrive late than to arrive ugly. I look around, it's so quit and peaceful. I saw a figure under big tree, I walk to the tree and saw Hayden, he looked like he's thinking really hard 'bout something. I sat next to him under the tree. He look at me narrowed eyes.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Enjoying the peace and quite until you ruined it."
"Look, um.. how can I say this.. um I was wrong.." He awkwardly said, I looked at him with wide eyes, man I can't believe Hayden fucking Walked said he's wrong! Is it my birthday?
"And..." I trailed off, just to annoy him.
"I.. I am fucking sorry, okay?" he snapped at me. I smirked at him.
"It's okay." I mumbled. "it was your first time apologizing?"
"Yeah." he said looked at the sky.
"What made you like this?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" he asked looking at me.
"What's your past? I mean every person has a past which made them who they are today.."
"So you have a bad past?" he asked interested.
"Yeah.." I mumbled.
"I'll tell you if you tell me yours." I hesitated. I never talked to anyone about it, but I can trust Hayden, I mean he is also fucked up teenager like me.
"Fine." I said.

He was quite at the fist but then he started "I had a perfect childhood, sweet mom, strict dad and loving baby sister. Everything was perfect. I was golden boy of my middle school, crazy right? Me a golden boy?" he chuckled darkly. "Like I said everything was perfect until I was ten, my parents started arguing about something big, I was just a kid I didn't understand. My sister would always sleep next to me cuz she was scared, she always asked why mommy and daddy ague but I didn't know. That lasted for the next five years, arguments, tears and shouting. I began working out, it took my mind of my family. One night I was sneaking into my house because it was late and my dad would be pissed. I quietly open the door and hear my mom and dad arguing again, that night I discovered my dad is addicted to gambling and he owned thousands and thousands dollars to some dude. I was pissed, but I didn't said anything. For the next few days everything was okay, until some masked guys broke into our house while my dad was at work. They killed my mom and little sister right in front of me and told me 'this was warning for what we can do, tell Nick he has 2 days.' and then they just walked away." His eyes were empty, not a single emotion."when my dad came back, I beat him up, I just kept punching him I coulden't stop. I almost killed him, and I'm not regretting it at all. He was in coma, he was paralyzed from the waist to his feet. But thing is I didn't give a fuck, I still don't, he deserved much more. When he woke up he realized what he did and he killed himself." he finished. I for the first time in my life am speechless.
"Man that is fucked up!" I said. He smiled at me. SMILED at ME!
"You're the fist person to react like that after finding out about this." he told me.
"Really? How do people react?" I asked.
"They start crying and telling me how sorry they are."
"Why would I cry? You need comfort not me and why would I say sorry cuz I didn't do it." I shrugged. He smiled again.SMILED AGAIN!
"It's your turn." he said.
"Turn for what?" I innocently asked.
"Talk!" he ordered me. I rolled my eyes at him.
"So.. um.. I don't know how to do this.. I never talked to anyone about this." I whispered.
"Just talk like it's not your life, like you're telling me about some move."
"I don't watch movies." I quickly lied.
"Hope." He narrowed his eyes at me.
"Okay, okay. so.. I was different back then, just like you, I was nerd, I had fizzy hair, big glasses and I wore baggy shirts and pants, you know typical nerd. My family wasn't perfect, it was normal, I had a rebellious older brother Jason, nice mom and dad. My brother moved out when he was eighteen, I was sixteen. Everything was fine couple next months, then my dad began to drink and started abusing my mom and me, physically and emotionally. I didn't know what to do, I was just a little girl afraid of the world. When Jason find out about my dad, he went crazy, I never saw anybody angry as he was, he beat up my dad." I chuckled. "what's up with you man always resolving your problems with violence?" I asked Hayden, he just smirked and shrugged. "when he finished he called police and took me and mom at his place but mom refused and stayed in our house. I lived with Jason next couple months and my dad was sent to prison, mom changed and began working,she didn't give a fuck about me and Jason. I had a special relationship with Jason. I meet his friends and girlfriend, and I found out my brother is in a gang, jup a gang just like you. One night he went out to take care of 'business' for the gang and.. he-he died." First tear. "I-I didn't know what to do, he was my everything" second tear. "my brother broke my hear." third tear, " I started cutting my self and I almost died but Bruce, Jason's best friend helped me..so that is how I ended up alone." I wipe off my tears and look at Hayden. He gave me a sad smile and hugged me to his chest. I wrapped my arms about his waist. He's so warm and comfortable!
"Wow we both are fucked up." he told me as he unwrapped his arms around me.
"Jup." I agreed. "I can't believe I told you about that."
"I can't believe you started crying." he said.
"Can you blame me?" he stayed quite.
"Did you copy me?" he asked.
"What?" I asked confused.
"You dressed just like me." I look at him and saw him in his black skinny jeans, white t-shit, leather jacket and black beanie. What the..
"What the fuck? You are copying me!" I said.
"Why the hell would I copy you?"
"Why the hell would I copy you?" I snapped at him back. "at least don't wear a beanie."
"No, you take it off!" he said.
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"N-" I tried to say but he started kissing me.
And that is how me and Hayden spent our after noon making out and telling each other embarrassing stories.