Chapter 26.

Hope P.O.V.

I can't believe this day finally came. My graduation day. I can't believe it's been a month since Hayden asked me to be his girlfriend. We are getting along great, of course there has been a lot of fights and arguments but we made up every time. I got accepted to UCLA, Hayden got accepted to some collage but he didn't tell me which, Emma got accepted to Duke University, she and Chace found an apartment to live together, Jake decided he's gonna travel around America and the rest of the boys decided they are gonna end the gang and start building their lives. I'm so proud of them.

I put on my gold dress, my black pump and my blue gown. I let my hair down and straighten it. Putting on my Tassel I smile in the mirror.

"Hurry up Hope, we're gonna be late!" My mother yelled.
"I'm coming!" I yelled and took my purse. I can't believe she got time to come to my graduation.

"You look beautiful." Bruce said as I walked down stairs.

"Thank you." I said and hugged him.
"I'm so proud of you, you know he's looking down on you and smiling right now." Bruce mumbled against my hair.

"I know." I mumbled holding back the tears.

"Let's go!" and my mother ruined the moment.
"Ugh I hate her." Bruce mumble. I smirked at him.

...

"I can't believe we're graduating!" Emma shouted and hugged me. I patter her back awkwardly.
"Yeah." I mumbled. Boys came behind her. Hayden put his hand on my waist and kissed me. I smiled against his lips. Somebody yank me out of Hayden's arm. I look up and saw Bruce glaring at Hayden.

"No kissing." he said. Hayden rolled his eyes at him and put his hand on my shoulders.

"Hello Mrs. Andersons, I'm Emma." Emma said and shake my mothers hand. My mom smiled at her. "and these are Jake, Chace and Hope's boyfriend Hayden." Mom ignored them.

"Bruce." Bruce mumbled to Emma.

"It's nice to meet ya!" Emma said cheerfully. "well I need to go back to my parents see ya later." Emma said and Chace followed her.

"I'm going to sit down." mom said and walk away.

"God, I hate her!" Bruce said.
"Why?" Jake asked.
"It's long story." I told him.

"We should go to our seats." Hayden said and kissed me quickly.

"Yeah."

"Love you." he shouted and begin walking to his seat with Jake.

"Love you too!" I yelled behind him.

"I don't like him." Bruce said next to me.

"Of course you don't." I said rolling my eyes at him.
"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady."
"Okay dad." I mumbled sarcastically. "I need to go."

"Go." Bruce said and push me to my seat.

I sat down in between to some dude and a girl. Looking around I saw Jake looking at me and waving. I laughed at his retarded face and waved back.

Principle walked on a stage and begin speaking. I turn him off, I mean who wants to listen to him? William the nerd walk on the stage. Wow I didn't think he would be a valedictorian. I clapped for him.

He begin talking about high school, collage and other shit. I don't think anybody was listening to him, but at the end when he said "most of all thank you Google, Wikipedia and whoever the hell invented copy and past." we all begin laughing and he ended the speech with red face. I can't believe he did it, some jocks dared him to say that. Principle glared at us and begin calling names. Couple of kids went before me.

"Hope Andersons!" principle said everybody started clapping, except Hayden, Jake, Chace, Emma and Bruce they started whistling and screaming. I laughed at them and got on the stage. Principle gave me my diploma.

"Congratulations." he said. I nodded and fist pump the air. Crowd cheered and I walk down to my seat. Couple minutes later principle said Jake's name. I stood up and started cheering loudly along the Hayden, Chace and Emma. He walk with confidence on the stage and took the diploma from principles hands and ignored him.

"I just want to say that I hate you all and I'm glad I don't have to see your faces anymore!" Jake said and we all laughed at him. Principle pushed him off the stage.

Hayden and I started blowing kissed to each other. I laughed when he pretended to catch my kiss and put it in his pocket. I look away from him and saw my mom glaring at us with a scowl on her face. I roll my eyes at her. Couldn't she be happy just today? I mean she's finally getting rid of me.

"Chace Johnson!" principle said ans Chace stood up and walk towered the stage. I stood up and cheered for him along with Emma, Jake, Hayden and Chece's grandma. I laughed when she yelled "That's my boy!" Chace chuckled at her and took his diploma and came to sit on his seat. Right after Chace principle said. "Emma Jones!"

Emma shyly walk towered the stage and shake principles hand while we cheered for her. She smiled at us and walk to sit next to Chace.

"Hayden Walker!" principle finally said. I jump from my seat and begin cheering for him. He smirked at principle who's glaring at him and took diploma from his hands.
After everybody took their diploma we all stood up, move that thingy on our Tassel.

"I represent to you the generation of 2013/2014!" principle said and we all took off our Tassels an throw them in the air. We all cheered and clapped. Hayden hugged me and mumbled "we did it!" I smiled at him and kissed him.

"I have a surprise for you." Hayden mumbled.
"Show me!" he chuckled at me and took a small box from his back pocket. He opened it and I saw a beautiful necklace with a pendant in a shape of a heart.

"It's beautiful." I said. Hayden took the necklace form the box and put it around my neck. I packed him on the lips. "thank you."

"That's not it all." Hayden said and showed me his necklace. It's a dog tag and on it says 'home is where my heart is'. It misses a part in a shape of a heart.

"You should know that you are my home Hope, and where ever you go I'll follow you." Hayden said smiling at me.

"You will go to UCLA for me?" I asked him. He nodded smiling at me. "but you can't, we aren't even dating that long."

"I don't care, I love you and I will do anything for you." Hayden said. I hugged him really tight and he chuckled at me.

"We finally graduated!" Emma yelled from behind me.
"Let's get drunk!" Jake shouted and everybody cheered.