Chapter Nine: Plot moves on

Yami POV

With all of the stuff going on I find myself in the war room. I feel worried for my people and Persephone. Speaking of Persephone, I wonder if she's woken up yet. As I head to the room where Persephone was placed in. Or better known in the past as our chambers. As I open the gigantic double doors I see Mahad, Isis, and Seth frozen in place. I walk up to them and snap my fingers. They don't even flinch. I see the bed was messed up as if someone had been in it. Well of course, Persephone was there, but where is she now.

"MANA!" I yell trying to get my best friend  to come to the room. Also yes I am remembering things.

"Pharaoh what do you need?" she says in her perky voice only a few minutes after I call her.

I then turn her around and point to the three council members who were frozen.

"If you're thinking that I did this then you're wrong," She says.

"OK but could you undo this?"

"Unfortunately I can't. Either we find Persephone or we wait it out," She says

"What makes you think it was Persephone?" I ask.

"I can tell because aside from Mahad, Isis, and me she  is the  only person in the palace who could do it," Mana explains.

We talk for a while until Aknaden, Shada, Karim, and Shimon come in.

"MANA WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" Aknaden yells/ asks her.

"Mana didn't do anything, it was my wife," I say. Sorry for throwing you under the bus Persephone.

"How would the queen be able to do that," Shimon asked.

Just then Mahad unfreezes.

"Because us three wouldn't let her go out. So she used the ring to break the enchantment that I put on her. Then she froze us. This is strange though, normally her powers would last days, weeks at most. Either she's sick or in danger," he says.

"The rest of the court and the servants and the guards will go looking for the queen. Priest Mahad and Mana stay here and try to unfreeze Seth and Isis," Karim says.

After the other four leave. I got thinking. Why were those three in here talking with Persephone. What did she says that only those three could know, and why are there passages that only Persephone can navigate?

"Mahad why were you, Isis, and Seth in here with Persephone?" I ask getting that thought out of my head.

"First of all Isis and I were in here to check up on the queen. When we arrived she was walking around the room as if nothing had happened. We got her back into the bed. She then told us to go find Priest Seth. When we arrived back she was practicing sword fighting with the sword you left in here. Seth and I picked her up put her down in the bed where I placed I charm on her to make sure she wouldn't get up. She told us a secret, and made us promise not to tell anyone. When she asked to leave we denied her request. Then she used her ring to break the spell and then she froze us leaving through one of her passages. Next thing I know about two hours have passed and I'm free. Your majesty may I leave I have something I need to do," Mahad said.

"You're excused," I tell him. I then turn to Mana, "when Persephone is found you may go and get her."

"Thank you my pharaoh," Mahad says as he leaves.

Mana looks excited and looks as if she knows what the secret the three frozen people were told, but if they were told not to tell me. As I am lost in my thoughts a servant comes in..

"My Pharaoh we've found her," the servant says

"Mana go with this person and bring Persephone back," I say relieved that my 'wife' was found.