Chapter 5: I sense a duel.

Chapter 5
Bakura's POV
Wow for an ancient queen and leader of an army she sure is stupid. I mean she challenged me to a duel. I almost beat the Pharaoh in a duel before. I bet she doesn't have a deck and I bet she doesn't know how to play the game. I go to unlock her chains. I get a whiff of her scents as I do. She smells of the sea. Ugh. How disgusting. When I back away I notice something on her hip she didn't have before. A deck holder and it was full of cards. As we get ready to duel I laugh. She doesn't have a disk so how will she play...

Yami's POV
We follow the tracks that Bakura idiotically left behind. After a while I sense some shadow magic being used. That can't be good. I mean if he challenged her to a duel she could lose her soul. With that thought, I start running. I needed to get to her as fast as I could. I follow the tracks and they go into a cave. I was about to enter when my friends caught up to me.

"Pharaoh why did you start running all of a sudden?" Téa asks.

"I sensed some shadow magic gathering so I believe Bakura is about to initiate a shadow game. I don't know if Persephone knows how to duel or even if she has a deck. That is why I ran here," I tell them.

"Well then let's get in there to help Persephone out," Joey says.

After Joey talks, I hear a faint "It's Percy," from inside the cave. I don't think I'll ever stop calling her Persephone though. We run in just in time to get trapped by the shadow to go to the shadow realm. I look straight ahead to the left and there she was. Persephone standing with her cards as if she was about to do an actual fight with them. Not a duel a fight like a hand to hand battle. I then realize she doesn't have a duel disk. Luckily, I always have mine with me.

"Catch this Persephone," I yell as I throw the disk to her. Luckily she caught it like as if she was used to catching flying objects.
With that the duel started.
"It's time to duel!" I hear her say.
I take a closer look at her and notice she's wearing a dress kinda like Ishizu wear (Picture at the top). She looks nice. In it. Wait a minute when and where did Persephone get a deck.

Percy's POV
"I hope you're ready Bakura because my deck is nothing like you've ever seen," I state.
"How it that Persephone? How do you have a deck like I've never seen hmm?" Bakura asked.
"You see," I start telling him, " I have a deck with Greek mythology monsters and gods along with other Egyptian gods. It also has an abundance of spell and trap cards related to my monster one."
When I finished I see everyone is in a state of shock. Welp, I have to do what I have to do. I have to say the fates and who ever else put my deck together picked a whole lot of cards that I kinda knew how to use.
"Now Bakura it's time to actually Duel!" I shout. When I look over my shoulder I see Yami smirking at the fact that I used his catchphrase.
Time skip to after the duel because I can't write them. Still Percy's POV
That was a very tuff duel. Luckily no one got sent to the shadow realm. I notice Bakura about to sneak out.
"I will see you in the past. Let the games begin, Bandit King Bakura," I say with a slight hint of salt in my voice.
As I was saying. Bakura stopped the duel before anyone could get sent to the shadow realm. I guess I'm some important piece in his scheme that needs a soul. Wait a minute! I think I know why he wants me, but how did he find out. I'm pretty sure I hid it well last time. I mean even Yami didn't notice it. Now that the duel is over I run to Yami and his friends.
"Persephone where did you get those cards because I'm pretty sure you didn't have those cards when we first met?" Joey and Tristan ask at the same time.
"I guess fate just gave me them and told me how to play the game and use the cards," I reply. Hey it's half of the truth cause the fates did give them to me.
"I believe we should head back to the tablet now," Tèa states.
With that we left for the tablet let's go. Is it bad that I don't want to do this. I mean At~ I mean Yami deserves his memories back, so I need to do this for my love. After getting my memories back I'm ready to have my love remember me.
"My queen thank the gods you're safe," Ishizu says. Okay is just me or does she look like my friend Isis from the past.
"Let's do this," I say, " You have to cards right?"
"Of course," Yami responds.
We then enter the area where the tablet is. I know he can't activate the tablet so I want to watch him struggle for a little bit. After five minutes of him just holding the cards up and me holding in my laughter. They turn to me as if to say little help here. I then walk up to Yami grab the cards with my left hand and hold them up. The only reason it didn't work for him is because I'm the one who created the spell that the tablet holds.
"I queen Percy hereby break the seal opening the gates to memories and help the pharaoh get his memories back!" I yell breaking the seal I had placed 5000 years ago.
Then there was a bright glow from the tablet pulling Yami, Bakura, and me into it. Boy will this confuse Yugi, Tèa, Joey and Tristan. Oh well. Hopefully Shadi will help them because Yami will need their help. I know there's one thing you guys are thinking, "Percy if you know his name why won't you tell him?" Here's the thing I was told not to tell him because Yugi and the gang need to find it to prove friendship conquers all.
After a minute of going through that portal they arrived 5000 years in to the past.
Boy does it feel good to be— dang it why did we come back at this time? I'm now standing on the balcony that I stood on 5000 years ago with Yami who was recently crowned pharaoh just a few minutes ago. Today was the day I became queen and was told of a ritual that didn't happen for about two years after Yami died. The millennium court starts to crowd him. Shist he won't know who anyone is. We then walk inside where the festivities are taking place in our ,mainly Yami's, honor. I really want to talk to him, but I can't really talk because of that dumb rule in place for the queens. The rule is, "A queen is to be seen not heard." Ugh I guess living in the 21st century has made me want more freedom than I had and that was a lot of freedom in this time period. Anyways Yami would always let me have more freedom than the Millennium court thought I should. I mean is the only purpose queen's have is to bare heirs and serve the pharaoh. It was just so frustrating, and now I'm back in the same situation again. Seto has always been the kindest to me besides Yami. Then there was Mahad who taught me magic while Yami was off doing his duties as prince. Well I had also spent time at the water's edge. I realize that I've been just in my thoughts as we went to the throne room. Unfortunately I don't get a throne so I have to stand up on Yami's left side because that's where the heart is. Then Seto is standing at his right. I need to leave quickly and quietly.
"My pharaoh," I whisper I almost gag saying pharaoh, "I need to do something important," He then nods telling me to go. I then slip out behind the hidden passage that only queens knows.
Yami's POV
When Persephone leaves the court looks at me and I give them a shrug.
"My pharaoh where did that rule breaking queen go?" Priest Seto asked me.
"I have no idea but I gave her permission to leave even though I'm not sure how she got out without going through the front door," I tell them. I was quite upset when Seto called her rule breaking. I guess I also forgot the rules when Persephone and me erased my memories. I get back to paying attention to the festivities.
Yugi's POV
When the light fades I see that Persephone is gone, and I don't feel the pharaoh's presence in the millennium puzzle which had me worried.
"Hey guys," I say
"What is it Yuge?" Joey asks
"Persephone and the pharaoh's presence is gone," I say starting to freak out slightly.
"What do you mean Yugi?" Téa asks.
" Well it's kinda obvious that Persephone isn't here and I don't feel the spirit in the puzzle," I say and when I finish Shadi appears.
"Don't fret they're okay although I fears for the queen's safety because last time it was very troublesome for her since she was *mumbles*," Shadi tells us
"Well then we have to go and help them," Tristan says.
"Well there is only one way that is through the mind of the pharaoh that is still in the puzzle," Shadi responds
I pale at the mention of the labyrinth that is his mind, but we go any ways.

1679 words
A/N:
Now we're in Ancient Egypt. What's the big secret going that Shadi mumbled and what does Persephone need to do. Well you'll have to wait till chapter 7 for that because chapter 6 will be with the Kane siblings. It might be shorter than usual though. Chapter seven will most likely be the longest chapter as I write out most of what I want and I've already taken up one whole page of notebook paper and it's not close to being done. I also want to say that the final chapter will be something to do with DSD. Also should I add some bonds beyond time thing too? Have a good week my fandom army goodbye.
~ Captain Fandom