Chapter 3: Will we find what's missing?

Yami's POV

I can't believe it. I had a wife back in ancient times. She's the last piece of the puzzle. (A/N Like the Millenium Puzzle. OK I just get back to the story) As we reached the tablet of memories I see the ravenette from the airport and the first nome. She looks as if she is studying her surroundings. Joey goes up to her and taps her shoulder. Boy, it was a mistake on his part. She then breaks out of her daze and judo flips him. She pulls a pen out on him. We all start laughing our buts off.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize it was an Ανθρώπινη," she says.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Téa asked

"My name is Persephone Artemis Jackson, but everybody calls me Percy," she says as she holds out her left to hand to shake ours.

The Ishtars suddenly bow down. I look at her hand and see a ring. It has the eye of Horus just like my puzzle and the other Millenium Items.

"Who are you really?" I ask

"I'm surprised you don't recognize me. Well, we did erase your memory. Fine I'll tell you but I am pretty sure the Ishtars can tell you who I am," She says.

"My queen it is an honor to meet you. Everyone this is the reincarnation of nameless Pharaoh's wife. We know it's her because the ring she is wearing is the ring that the queen is said to have enchanted to be with her for all of eternity. My queen, what was the language you were speaking?" Marik says.

"It is greek in this life it's my first language," She tells him.

"I have enjoyed this talk, but I would like to be able to remember who I was so that I may remember my queen," I say.

When I look over to Percy she is not smiling she looks sad. Then we walk to the door leading to the tablet. When we are about to enter the doorway Percy stopped. She stiffened. Then she reached for her pocket and grab something. When she pulled her hand back out she had that pen from before.

"What is that?" I ask.

She then uncaps the pen and it turns into a sword. Ok, that's cool. Where did she get it though? I start to follow her. She then stops.

"Stay here," Percy says in a commanding voice then she leaves.

I didn't listen and neither did my friend we all started to follow her. When we reached where she was I saw something that looked like it belonged on a duel monsters card.

"Hey, ground beef what are you doing here in Egypt I guess I'll have to kill you ..again," Percy states.

They move in what looks like a complicated dance for ten minutes and Percy doesn't even break a sweat. I look away for a few seconds and when I look back there she is covered in golden dust. I honestly wanted to go down there to help her clean up, but I didn't want to get in trouble with her. Then out of nowhere, I see Bakura come up from behind her and knock her out.

"PERCY!" I yell.

I run from where I was watching her early to try and stop Bakura. He's too fast for me. He gets away, but he was stupid because he left tracks behind. I run back to my group of friends that Percy and I left behind when I chased her.

"She's *huff* gone *huff*," I say out of breath

"Who's gone my Pharaoh?" Ishizu asks

"Percy, Bakura's got her," I say

Ishizu and Marik have a panicked look on their faces.

"What's wrong?" Joey asked

"Well, if Bakura has Persephone something really bad could happen. Back in ancient Egypt you and Persephone added another fail-safe into the sealing of the great evil. There was always a chance someone could figure out your name so that was the first reason you had Persephone erase your memories. With Persephone, he can bypass that level of security seeing as that's the first layer you put on the seal. One of the reasons the Queen put a charm on her ring was because the ring, when combined with the queen's power, can break any seal ever placed on anything ever sealed. I have to report this to the Chief Lector if we don't find her soon," Marik tells us.

Now it's a race against the clock to save Percy.

Back at Camp Half-Blood.

Andrew's POV

Percy has been gone for a little over two days now. I'm starting to get worried. I went to talk to Chiron yesterday but he wouldn't budge. I then decided to Iris Message Carter because that's who she said she was going visit.

"Carter, what did Percy find out from you?" I ask

"She wanted to find out about her ring. I told her what we could, but then Horus and Isis told her to go to Egypt because that's where she was needed," He says before Horus takes over.

"Listen here demigod she is where she needs to be," Horus says angrily, "I have to keep the ملكة safe."

He then cut's threw the message. I am left in my cabin wondering what Horus said. I'll have to worry about that later. I then call up the seven and all of the camp counselors for a meeting. When we start the meeting the first thing asked is where's Percy.

"She isn't here and she's the reason I called this meeting," I say.

I then tell them all I know they then decide to Iris message her. When the image appears it looks weird. I see Percy wearing some Egyptian Looking dress. Luckily it has pockets. She's chained up against a wall. I then see some weird silver-haired person enter the scene.

"Well Persephone it's nice to see you awake," he says

"I can't say the same Bakura," she says, "Why do you want me. Shouldn't you be after the Millenium items? I mean I am powerful but there isn't any way to use me as you wish too. I can't help you."

What did Percy mean when she said that.

"It seems you have erased your memory of what you and the Pharaoh did. I am surprised at how you have faired without your memory. I can't say I'm surprised," Bakura said, "If I can't have you to revive the great evil then when I do you shall be my queen this time, not his!"

"Try all you like but ο βασιλιάς and I will defeat you like before! I can't believe after 5000 years you're still up to the same old tricks. If I were you I would've given up a long time ago," Persassy says.

He then leaves. We talk trying to get her attention when we do I hear something I would never expect her to say.

"Please forget about me. Let me be a legend. I've tried to tell Chiron to tell you the same thing, but you will never learn. I will be leaving this world soon. There's nothing anyone can do about it. Please tell my mom and everyone that they've made this life just as amazing as my last. Win the future wars and kick some monster ass for me. I wish things could change, but I and @+em need to defeat the Great Evil once again to make sure all you stay safe," She said that as tears start to fall.

Then the message cuts out. Everyone at the meeting starts to cry.

"If what she says is true then when she leaves this world for the next I shall notify you, but you need to know that if that is her dying wish we must carry it out," Nico says, "Those of you from Camp Jupiter I need you to alert your people. From what Percy says if she and whoever name she said fails at their mission the world will end. I feel the gods will find out on their own. Until I say she's dead we don't tell anyone other than Reyna about this."

"I agree with Nico we shall wait till he tells us Percy is gone. Even her dad mustn't know," I say, "Meeting adjourned."

With that everyone left.

1368 words

A/N

Well, we're getting closer to going back in time. I am on Winter Break as of now. I will be posting as much as I can. I am rewatching Dawn of the Duel so that I may remember everything. I am working on finishing chapter five basics but  I promise I shall follow the actual plot of Yami getting his memories the

-Captain Fandom