You will remember

5. You will remember

Harry's P.O.V.

I stared at this sexy woman in front of me. She had on this beautiful red dress that hung above her knees and clung to her curves. Beautiful golden hair, blue eyes, and this gorgeous smile.

She was stunning. And she was all mine in this moment.

"We need to make this quick." She whispered in my ear.

I lifted her onto the bathroom counter and stood between her legs. Her dress rose up all the way to the top of her thighs. Her legs spread even wider as she wrapped her legs around my waist begging for me go closer.

I smashed my lips into hers. We hurriedly pushed our lips together. It was a desperate need for the both of us. I unbuckled my pants and pushed down my boxers and stroked my length. I could tell the head was red and leaking pre-cum, but I needed to be patient if I wanted her.

I went to pull her panties down, when all I felt was her P*ssy and her wetness against my hand.

"Where are your panties?" I groaned.

"Oh those? They're just so uncomfortable, especially sitting at a table with you all night. They just get soaked anyways.

That was it.

I put my hands on her lower back and pushed her towards me. Then I shoved myself inside of her quickly. She was so tight and it felt so good. It was so messy.

Her nails dug into my shirt so hard they left permanent marks on my back. Her lipstick was all over my lips and smudged on hers. She kissed her way down my neck, leaving more marks all over.

I got faster as time went on. I pushed inside of her harder each time. She shook with every move. Her legs began to slip off my waist. I feared she wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. Good.

"Oh my god Harry! Just st- no don't stop! Oh this is so wrong but- but- I-I-It feels so g-good! Oh Harry!" She screamed.

"Oh God!" She moaned one last time before she fell apart and came.

I came shortly after. I froze up inside of her as my cum came all over her.

We were a pile of mess. We were sweaty, and probably smelled like sex. Her lip stick was all over the both of us. Her hair was all over. Her P*ssy dripped of my cum. She clung onto me as we both got our breath back.

"That was great." She sighed.

I smirked. "I know it was."

She hit me with her hand. "Always so cocky. How did you know I thought it was great?" She asked.

"Because you called me God at the end."

She giggle that cute adorable laugh before I shut her up with another kiss.

I don't understand how this love works sometimes.

_____________________
I now this wasn't great.... But it's my first smut one... So I need to work on it.

Also....... THREE UPDATES ONE DAY!!! I'll write some more tonight!

I would love feedback and tips and comments and votes!

Xoxo kitties

~Katie~