High school sweethearts

Harry's P.O.V.

14.

"Can you believe it's finally our last day of the school year? As seniors!" (y/n) squealed excitedly in the passenger seat.

I chuckled and said, "No I can't even believe it. I'm just surprised we got through these terrible years of hell."

(Y/n) smiled at me before looking out the window of the car, admiring the view she had seen for the last two years. Two years of driving her to and from school, six years of being able to call her mine, and a lifetime of friendship. Though a lot of memories have been made here at school, I'll always have this beautiful woman in my life.

"Why are you staring at me?" she asked.

"Because you're beautiful." I smirked.

She hit me in my arm and shouted, "YOU CANT USE A FAULT IN OUR STARS REFERENCE! THATS LIKE.... AGAINST RULES!"

"What rules?" I asked.

She stuck her hand in the air and said, "That's like, the rules of feminism!"

I sat there with a questionable look on my face, having no idea what she just said. She stared at me for a minute before sighing dramatically and saying, "Mean Girls.... Jesus Christ Harry."

I shook my head and continue driving in silence until we pulled into our parking spot, for the last time, and going into school.

~(•.•~)

(Y/n) screamed as I came up behind her and snuck my arms around her waist at her locker.

"Oh my god, Harry! You scared me." she laughed.

I laughed and pressed a kiss to the side of her neck as she continued to get all the trash out of her locker.

"You're still cleaning your locker out?" I asked.

She nodded. "Not everyone is so tidy and on time like you!"

I pulled away and stuck my hands in the air in my defense, "What can I say! Hey, at least one of us will be clean when we move in together."

She snapped her head to me. "What?"

"What?" My eyes grew big and I froze, much like a deer in the headlights. I hadn't meant to let that slip. We were going to the same college, and I was going to ask her sometime this week if she wanted to just share an apartment. Now I feel like such an idiot!

"Harry, what'd you say?" she demanded.

"Well," I scratched the back of my neck. "I just thought we could share and apartment and save some money considering were going to the same college and everything! And I love you, and I thought-"

"Of course!" she smiled. "I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to rush things I guess...."

I sighed a breath of relief.

She finally shut her locker as the final bell rang, signaling the end of school.

I hung my arm around her shoulders as hers went around my waist.

"Well, I've got one thing crossed off my bucket list!" I exclaimed.

"What's that?" she asked.

"To move in with you."

We pulled off to the side of the school where no one was. We found this spot our first day of freshman year. We would go here whenever to just meet, and it held so many memories. Not only did we share memories from our friendship, but this is where I asked her out, and where we first kissed each other.

I looked at (y/n) as I gently pushed her against the wall, caging her in. Tears sprung to her eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" I gently kissed her cheek.

"Nothing it's just... there's so many memories Harry." she whispered.

"I know love, I know"

We stayed like that till all the rest of the students left. Just stood there and talked about the memories that had happened in this same spot, stealing a few kisses here and there.

As we were walking back to my car, hand in hand, (y/n) asked, "Hey Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"You have a bucket list?"

I smiled, "Oh yeah"

"What's another thing on your bucket list?"

We reached my car and slightly pushed her to the side of it.

"To change your last name to Styles." I whispered in her ear as I kissed her fully on her lips and thought,

'Damn, this girl is killing me.'

______________
Woohoo update! Thank you for everyone who wished me a happy birthday!

I would tell you my age.... But I think you'd be like "What the hell you doing reading and writing this kind of shit!"

Plus my boyfriend and I kissed on the lips for the first time on my birthday.... like omgggg, but it wasn't frenchie style

Damn it.

This chapter is dedicated to @Hazzalover211994 (I'm sorry I don't know how to properly dedicate this shit) because she is the first to actually give my an idea to write about AND made my day with her comment! so thank you and I love youuuu!

Ok I love you all

Xoxo

Kt