Chapter 3: love? Crush? Or nothing?

Niall’s P.V.O

I looked up and down at the girl that I now know as Cara-Leigh. Her long light brown slightly wavy hair that was loosely tucked behind her ear and glistened in the sun. Her beautiful eyes, they looked like a greyish hazily colour from a distance away but up close they are actually blue with a yellow orange orb on the inside around the pupil, they were so enchanting and unique, I could look at them all day long. Her lightly tanned skin was a perfect match for her eyes ever so slightly golden which made the white part in her eyes stand out which than made the colour in her eyes stand out. Then I came to her lips, her light pink moist smooth lips I just wanted to grab her by the waist and passionately kiss her while still looking into those enchanting eyes of hers, and when the kiss ended I would hug her and never want to let her go. Ever.

God what is happening to me, what are these feelings that I have for this girl that I just met. I have never felt this way before and I most certainly didn’t expect to get them at an airport. I decided to tell Liam about the feelings and ask for help. He was the only one I could turn to, he was the most mature out of all of us and least likely to laugh or tell the others and embarrass me even more. When I told him about the feelings I was really embarrassed and shy about it and I couldn’t spit it out, finally I managed to say it but it was so quiet I didn’t think he herd me. When I told him he didn’t have to even think for one second on what they were, but he took his time to tell me coz he was in shock which only made me even more nervous, when he finally spoke he had a huge grin on his face and what he said was

“Mate I’m sorry to say this but I think you’ve got a bit of a BIG crush” he gave a little chuckle at what he just said as he walked passed me. I stood their stunned my mouth was half hanging open and my eyes wide open. Liam came back over and said “Pull your eyes back in your head and close you’ll mouth you catch a fly” he said laughing even harder than before.

I quickly pulled myself together and quickly redid my hair before walking back over to Cara-Leigh who was now sitting on one of the waiting chairs. I really wanted to tell harry to get some advice on how to ignore the feelings I mean after all I just met her and she probably won’t feel the same way, but I also wanted to get some advice on how to get her to like me. But then I thought of how it might back fire on me like him burst out into laughing and telling the rest of the boys or tell Cara, or he could say something like what Louis said earlier whenever I am around her and she might get suspicious or catch on. Wait it's just a crush right?

ARGH I just wish I never met Cara, no that  sounds a bit harsh i'm glad i did. I just, I just wish she could feel the same way. That’s it I have decided that I will stop at nothing until Cara-Leigh likes me.