Chapter 13: Parting and hocking up??

Cara’s P.V.O

My phone started ringing thank god, the awkward silence was killing me, it was Zayn! YAY!!

“Hay Zaynie” I squealed into the phone dragging out the ‘ie’.  I heard him grown into the phone because of the high pitched noise that just left my mouth.

“Hi Cara” Zayn’s voice spoke from the other end of the call; I could tell he was still recovering my high pitched voice.

“Sorry Zee, I’m just really happy. Anyway how are you today?” I said a huge smile creeping on my face at the thought of Niall. The excitement was clear in my voice.

“Oh really and why are you so happy, I thought you hated your new school don’t get me wrong I love the fact that you are happy but lately you just seem really down and now you’re so happy, what are you hiding from me?” Zayn said happily.

“I saw Niall today, he spent the day with my neighbour Trent, and when I got home from school there he was out the front of Trent’s house waiting for me.” I said overly excited.

“Oh Niall did mention that he was going to a friend’s place today.” Zayn said a little suspicious but still happy.

“Yeah, I’m really glad I saw him it really made my day, I miss you guys so much! The only thing I look forward to in my day is getting a call from you and the boy or skyping and texting you guys.” I said really happily at first but then a little down as I thought of how pathetic my life has become, the only thing I look forward to is call or texting five boys.

“Aw you’re so cute, I miss you too, all the boys do.” Zayn said a little down as well. I was about to say something when I got a tap on the shoulder. I turned around to see Trent standing in front of me.

“Hold on Zayn, I have to go for a second don’t hang up though.” I said a little lost in Trent’s beautiful face features. His strong jaw line, his thin peachy coloured lips. His dark chestnut brown hair that were flat down the sides and on the top his hair stuck up and went to a side quiff pulling off the perfect hair style for him, his eye those dreamy eyes they were green but had an ocean blue ring in the centre. They almost looked like ice but Trent seemed to happy an kind to have icy cold eyes. His eyes sometimes gave off the impression, that he is staring right through you, burning his eyes into your soul and sucking all life out of your body, but at the same time it was like they were filled with sorrow, pity maybe or maybe grieving. I don’t know but what I do know is that Trent is a very good looking guy, and I must admit I had a little crush on him but not as much as Niall, I just wish Niall could feel the same way but he wouldn’t , I mean why would he?

Zayn said something into the phone but I couldn’t make out what it was, to be honest I was to curious as to what Trent was going to say.

“Oh hi Trent.” I said happily. I could tell he was a little nervous by the way he was standing his arms in front of him making his arm muscles flex, he was constantly playing with his hands and looking at the ground but every now and then he would look at me. He looked so cute and innocent.

“Um… C-Cara I was wondering , um my friends throwing a party, Niall’s going and we can invite whoever, so what I’m saying is… do you want to come to the party.” Trent stuttered very shyly.

“Um sure, thanks for inviting me.” I said happily the smile on my face growing even bigger, as I hugged him. I felt his body tension but he soon relaxed and loosely hugged me back, I could tell he was uncomfortable and unsure what to do so I pulled away.

“So where and what time, oh also is there a theme or is it causal?” I said facing Trent, trying to stand on my toes so I was eyes level with him but it didn’t work.