Chapter 12: New places and familiar faces

Niall’s P.V.O                                                   

Ok so a week has passed since I had to say goodbye to Cara, and she is the only thing I can think about. I miss her so much it is unbearable; I should have never of let her go. I went two days without eating, TWO DAYS!!! That’s like two weeks for a normal person, I can’t concentrate on anything but her, the boys are constantly having to poke me or something to bring me out of my thoughts and back into reality, but I still can’t stop thinking about her.

Today I am going to visit a friend Trent who lives only twenty minutes away from me. The other boys said it would be good if I did something other than stay in my room or at the studio I haven’t done much lately or even left the complex that much. Another reason why the boys think it will be good for me to go and see Trent is because he said that there was this really hot girl who just moved into the house next to him, and the boys being themselves think that maybe she will get my mind off Cara, but how can I she is the only thing I think about, skyping her is the only thing I get really excited about, and when she just randomly texts me because she is bored well I smile for about half an hour after that one text. She would also text Louis at least once a day and if its past four o’clock he starts to freak out thinking that something had happened to her, I find it kind of cute. Zayn talks to her at least twice a day and each call lasts for at least two hours. She talks to Liam and Harry as well but not as often and Louis, Zayn and me. Is it ok for me to be jealouse of the bond Cara and Zayn have formed, I mean it's like unbreakable.

I said goodbye to the boys and left the complex at around 8:15 so I could get some breakfast before I have to go and see Trent, and I would still arrive at his place around 9. Well when I mean breakfast I mean, morning tea because I have already had breakfast so this is like a snack. 

I arrived at Trent’s place at 8:55, I was greeted by him waiting at the front door with his mum who was holding a plate of choc chip cookies. I took one cookie off his mum, Kate and greeted them both before we all walked in side. The house was nicely furnished with white walls and dark wooded floors. To the left there was a small dark wooden table that you would put your keys on as you walked in through the door and a white felt chair with dark wooden feet that match the room and table. There was an arch in the wall way on the left which led in to the lounge room and a white stair case which led to the bedrooms and a white tiled bathroom. The lounge room had a mauve feature wall and had rainbow circle canvasses’ that hung all around the room and matched the feature wall. There was a white felt lounge that matched the small chair, the lounge had mauve, white and grey pillows and a flat screen TV in the middle of the room, in the back right corner there was a dark wooded book shelf that matched the floor boards. The room was also filled with pictures of Trent when he was younger and other family photos. In the middle of the wall on the right there was a arch which led into the kitchen.

The kitchen was white as well, but it had a stain less steal tiled feature wall, but it also had stain less steal in-between the shelves, cupboards and stove, it also had a stainless steel fridge and an island in the middle of the room with a sink in it and stools at the back of it, so it was like a bar. A little behind the bar there is a glass table top with stainless steel legs and black leather chairs. The cupboards were white with black tops, with matching black handles that were also on the shelves.

Trent led me up to his room not long after we entered the house. His room is like it always been, white walls with a ocean blue feature wall, Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Ed Sheeran posters everywhere. He has a wide range of music I will give him that. In the middle of the room was a black metal bed with dark blue sheets, pillows and blanket, there was matching blue curtains that were hanging over his window.  There was a small black metal book case that matched the bed and was covered with C.ds and magazines. Across from that there was a small flat screen TV which had a Xbox 360 hooked up to it. There was a small sofa across from the TV , it was on the far end of the room an about one metre from his bed. I walked in and sat down on the sofa, Trent walked over to the Xbox and picked up two controllers than walked over to where I was sitting and handed me a controller than walking back over to the Xbox.