Chapter 15

Cast members

Sofia Carson as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Elizabeth Gillies  as Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Lili Reinhart as  Stace Roberts

Zac Efron as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Kyla's P.O.V

I'm sitted at the living room with my pj's still on as I revise for midterms. I've been up for two nights going through the same unit but I still don't think I  have what it takes to take the midterm without failing it. Tyler has been helping me with revision and trying to get me to calm down but when I'm all by myself I start panicking all over again. My final midterm is this afternoon and given that this is my worst performed unit I'm more tense than usual.

"Cupcake? Weren't you supossed to meet up with Melanie like an hour ago?"Tyler asks as he walks into the living room. How is he even able to sleep with all this midterm tension going on?

"I rescheduled  last minute. We'll meet after my final midterm," I say as I continue flipping through the pages of the course book.
I hear him sigh as he approaches me.

"C'mon cupcake you got this. We've gone through the whole thing and you know I'm right,"he says as he sits on the couch behind me. Tyler's been helping me study even though his midterms are already over. He finished his midterms two nights ago and I couldn't be more jealous of him.

"Go take a shower, I'll clean this up,"he says as he gestures to the pile of books that are scattered on the floor.

"Thanks babe,"I say as I kiss him and make my way to the bathroom.

Tyler drives me to campus and promises to wait for me as I take my final paper. How did I get so lucky?  He kisses me as he wishes me good luck and gives me a pep talk on how hard I worked and that I should not be tense as I take the paper. I smile as he continues to tell me what to do and to not write my answers too fast. He can be such a nerd sometimes.

I head to the lecture hall and as soon as I take my seat I receive a message.

Babe:Make me proud.

I smile down at his text. It might seem like a simple text but to me it means a lot. It shows that he really believes in me even though I don't fully believe in me and I don't want to let him down so I'm definitely acing this paper.

I will.

I type back as I put my phone in silent mode as I wait for the lecturer. My mind goes back to the day he saw how I had saved him on my phone. He was so excited over it and that was when I realized that the little things aren't little and that they really matter. If a simple 'babe' could put a smile on his face then I would call him that just to see that smile over and over again.

Two hours later I'm done with my final paper and I'm so excited. I find Mel who also had her final paper today and we catch up a little as we make plans for tonight. We are going out with the boys and even though Cameron will be there Mel says she's ready to face him again and is tired of always hiding from him. She shows me a picture of  this cute little ouftit she plans on wearing tonight and I tell her that I'll be wearing the dress she got me for my birthday. We talk some more as I text Tyler to find out if he's still around.