Peice of the past

~Chapter Sixteen~

Kimi's POV

I slowly woke up to the sun shinning brightly in my eyes, sitting up I looked to my side-table to see what time it was but there was no alarm clock, only some pain-killers and a picture of Vasili, dad and me. I smiled as I gaised at the picture, we were so happy back then, I jumped as my alarm clock went off. Grabing my teddy bear, I walked back to my room and turned off the annoying sound. I sighed and checked the time. 'Fuuuck me! I'm gonna be late!!' I jumped into the shower not bothering to wait for the water to heat up as I washed my hair and body. I had less than twenty miunets to get ready and be at the academy or else I would fail the graduation test. Wraping my body with my towel, I ran to my closet. I desided that the easyist thing to throw on would be my light blue, sleveless flow-y dress that Kakashi bought me for 'special occations'. Becoming a ninja could count as a sepecial occation, it stoped right before my knees. I tied my hair up but it still felt weired with only the dress on so I desided to wrap my left anckle and my right knee, then I put on some black spandex short under my dress, also my weapons pouch and then I slipped on my ninja shoes. As I looked in the mirror I felt like there was something missing. I tilted my head and started to chew on my thum, when it hit me, I didn't have my mask on! I quickly looked around, finding it on top of my side-table. As I put it on I looked at the clock, I had just enough time to get there if I run. Grabing my black trench coat I started to run to the academy.

~~~~~

(At The Academy)

Sasuke's POV 

Everyone was standing around talking, Sakura and Ino were arguing...again, I sighed and closed my eyes. I herd the classroom door slam open and someone panting. Squinting one eye open I looked to see who the idiot was. I sucked in a low deep breath when I saw Kimi, in a short blue dress.

"H-hey, Kimi." I turned toward Naruto. He was turning red in the face as he stared at her, I glared at him.

"Hi Naruto!" My eyes travled to Kimi, she was smiling behind her mask and was waving her hand high in the air. I saw such joy in her eyes, a small smile thretened to show, twitching the cornners of my lips up slightly. I let my eyes linger on her for one more second before I snaped my head toward the window.

"Hey Kimi, sit by us!" My some-what good mood turned sour as soon as I herd Kiba speak. I scoffed, 'Like she would ever sit by him.'

"Sure Kiba." My head shot toward her. She was already walking up the stairs when she looked at me. Our eyes met for a few seconds before she turned and sat down next to Kiba. Everyone continued to talk, and Ino was trying to get my attention while Sakura was yelling at Naruto. I forced myself to glare out of the window as I listened to Kiba flirt with Kimi.

"Soo.. I-I like that dress on you." I smerked, that was one of the lamest thing to say.

"Oh heh thanks, I guess.." 'Ha, he's going to have to try harder to get her.'

"What are you going to do later today? Maybe we could get something to eat, or just hang out." 'After that dumb pick-up line, I don't think she's going to want to hang out.'

"Sure Kiba, can't wait." I scowled. 'Why would she willingly hang out with him but when I ever came around her she would feel the need to run?' I herd the door open yet again.

"Ok class, this is the last time for you to use the bathroom before the test. Please hurry back, we will be starting in 20 miunets, with or without you." A few kids got up, including Kimi. I got up and followed her out of the door.