So long Ago

~Chapter Six~

Kimi's POV

My father went to kick him in the face, the man dodged it quickly and threw a cupple of his own punches. I looked down at vasili because he stoped screaming, he was knocked out, 'I guess the pain was to much, he probly got tired'

"Why do you insist on fighting me?"

"Because they are my children and I will protect them!"

This man was faster than my father. The attacks were happening right in front of me and I could only see him when he stoped and talked to my father.

Third person POV

"Jin you can't save him. I already gifted him with the mark." Orochimaru said with a evil smile on his thin pale lips as he waited for Jin to attack.

"Your right," Kimi was shocked that her father would just give up like that. Orochimaru was pleased that jin has finaly seen that it was useless to try and fight one of the great sannin. "I can't save him. But with the help of those he hold dear to his heart the demon won't be able to take him over so easaly." This caused Orochimaru to scowle as Jin turned to Kimi. "I'm so sorry kii, baby but I-I don't think I'ma be able to keep my promise to you, or your mother. I'm sorry." Jin was trying to fight Orochimaru but was being over powered. Orochimaru kicked him in the chest, Jin droped his katana and was on the ground spitting up blood. Kimi wanted to help but she was too little to do anything. Orochimaru picked up jins' katana and went to the fallen ninja. He bent down to jin's ear.

"He will be mine jin," He hissed low enuff so Kimi wouldn't hear. "And no one will prevent that from happening." He then stabed the katana into jins' chest. Killing him right in front of kimi.

Kimi's POV

I gasped as I jolited awake from my nightmare. Well more of a memory than just some stupid nightmare. It's bin six year since that night, Vasili is now 17 and I am 12. I haven't had that dream in about two years. Whenever I would dream about that night I would wake up in a cold sweat and today is no diffrent. I got out of my bed and went into my bathroom. It was conected to my bedroom so I didn't have to walk past my brothers room. As I got in the shower I thought of all that has happened over the years since that night. Vasili and me were saved by kai-kai (Kakashi) uncle gai, and Asuma. Kai-kai told me that daddy sent them a message saying that we were under attack and that we needed help. They came after my father had died.

*FLASHBACK*

The man walked toward vasili and me. Vasili was still knocked out so I did the only thing I could have done. I took a kuni out of his pouch and put myself in between him and the man.

"You can not stop me child now move before I kill you." I wouldn't let him hurt the only family I had left.

"Don't you DARE touch my brother!" I yelled. He gasped, looking at each of my eyes.

"The shoraigan?"

*FLASHBACK OVER*

That is the Akimoto clans kekkei genkai but back then I didn't know what he was talking about and I didn't find out from him because kai-kai and the others came to help us. As soon as they showed up the man left. We were taken to konoha to speak with the hokage. It was desided that since we were the last of the Akimoto clan and that man was out to get brother, that we would live in konoha. But the stupid councle desided that vasili and me would have to be kept a secret for the safety of the village. Vasili was very angry because this ment that he couldn't finish the accadamy and that we couldn't become ninjas. Lord hokage disagreed just as much as brother so he desided to train us in secret. Vasili was to be trained by Asuma, and I was to be trained by Ibiki.

I steped out of the shower and started to get dressed. I pulled on my white t-shirt and my black short shorts. I put on some eye liner around my blue eyes then I pull my black mask over the botton half of my face, like kai-kai! I grabed my black trench coat and went into the kitchen to find brother making breakfast.

"Goodmorning kimi." He smiled at me.

"Morning brother!" I went in the frige and grabed an apple.

"WOW! I go through the truble of making breakfast for us and YOU deside to eat an apple?"

"Awww brother~! You know I love you buuut your cooking sucks..." He put more oil in the pan of burnt eggs. We both almost gagged as smoke filled the room. He opened up the window and turned to look at me. I started to laugh because his face was covered in soot.

"Ha ha... you're sooo funny." He said sarcasticly as he playfuly glared at me. I smiled at him.

"Sorry, but I gotta run. Ibiki-sensei said to meet him at our training grounds, he said it was important." I shrugged and took a bight of my apple.

"Yeah I know Asuma-sensie said the same thing, go ahead I gotta clean this up. I'll meet you at ground 66." I nodded, put on my trench coat and black sandles and headed out the door.

"See ya." I waved over my sholder.

~~~~~

I was jumping from roof to roof because if I used the roads someone will see me and probly ask who I was aaand because I like jumping!! I made it to the bottom of the cliff. Ibiki always made us clime this instead of teleporting up there. I sighed then started to clime the 200ft high cliff.

I made it to the top without a problem because I've climed that same cliff ever since I was seven.

"Kimi!!" 'Huh?' I looked down the cliff to see that vasili was already half way up.

"Yeah?" 'Wonder what he wants.' I thought as I sat down on the edge of the cliff, crisscross appplesause way of corse.

"I'm hungry! Did you bring another apple?" He was almost to the top now so I just waited for him to clime up. I took out an apple that I was going to eat and tossed it to him when he sat next to me. He didn't even get to take his firt bight before someone called our names. We both turned around to find our senseis' standing next to each other waiting for us to join them in the middle of the training grounds. We got up and ran toward them.

"Hai, sensei." Vasili and me said at the same time. We looked at eachother and laughed. He ruffled my hair because he was taller than me.

"Hey! Don't mess up my hair!" I pouted as I fixed my hair.

"The hokage would like to talk to all of us." Ibiki said getting back our attention.

"About what?" Brother asked looking genualy confused. I was too, I meen we didn't do anything wrong, right?

"Lets just go see shall we?" Asuma said and then we all poofed to the hokage's office.