Note.

^^Look at the suspicious bird-boy...loml^^

Hello! Welcome to the one-shot book I created to give you more insight into the various antics of our boy Richard Grayson and my original character Rhysalin Queen, which you can find in my book The Robin & The Canary.

Feel free to request as you like, I'm open to most things, like crossovers and such, so if you'd like to see Nightwing and his pretty bird interact within the Arrowverse, then sure, or within the DCAMU (Son of Batman movies, etc.)

The primary universe is Young Justice, so if you'd like to see some other scenes, I swear, I'm open to anything. Even fandom crossovers, if I know enough about the other fandom to be able to do it justice.

I may put my own one-shots in here as well, as to AUs (I really want to do a Royalty one), but feel free to message me in my PMs if you would like to request your own!

Note: I cannot write smut to save my life, but if you want things to get a little spicy, then I'd probably be able to do that, just give me the situation, and I'll try to do it justice.

Also, some of you may remember my previous Disalyn series Always & Forever, which I have deleted since I simply lost inspiration for it, but if you would like to see some scenes I had planned for future books in that series then I will happily oblige.

Check this page if you want to see whether or not requests for one-shots are open.

Requests [OPEN]

~Matia~