Ch 2 You my friend are a genius!

-----(The picture is of Vicki)--------After a good 10 minuets of fighting over which movie to watch we decided to watch Inception. It's my favourite move because I love action packed movies, that and because it's got Leonardo DiCaprio staring in it. We both sat down in the recliner chairs and started to pig out on junk food and watch the movie. About two hours later the movie finished. I looked beside me to see Vicki asleep in the chair. She always looked so peaceful when she slept, but she was a louder snorer. "I don't snore I just breathe heavily!"That's what she always tells me when we talk about her snoring. I turned the lamp and the DVD player off before going to get a pillow and blanket for Vicki. Just as I was about to place the blanket over her she woke up.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No, I just had a weird dream"

"Ok, what was it about?"

"It was about you and me, we were in a bar when all of a sudden your ex boyfriend showed up looking for a fight."

"And what's so weird about that?"

"The weird part was when a pink bear came running in through the door looking for his green bear girlfriend."

"Wow, are out feeling alright?" I asked chuckling while feeling her head.

"Shut up!" She said while laughing and pushing my hand away.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Ah.....about 12 o'clock." I said while looking at my watch.

"Wow we better get to bed"

"Yeah I know"

After cleaning up the lounge room from all the mess we made we headed up to my room. As we both lay in my double bed trying to go to sleep Vicki started to talk.
"Nessy, you awake?"

"I am now, what do you want?" I replied a little too harshly.we

"How about we go shopping tomorrow, just the two of us. We can go dress shopping for my brother's birthday party this weekend. And I thought it could help take your mind off things." She replied without even responding to my harshness.

"Sounds like a good idea, and you my friend are a genius, I forgot about Drake's birthday."

"Then it's settled your going shopping first thing in the morning with me." After our little chat I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.