11 - After The Concert

JIMIN POV

I slept cuddled up on Hobi's bed as Jungkook needed his space, but half way through the night we were woken up by his screams.

We snapped our heads up and looked at each other, then we jumped off the bed and went to Jungkook.

We tried to hold him down as he was yelling and kicking like crazy, but he was too strong.

Suddenly the door burst open to show Jin and shortly after the rest of the members.

V: "What's going on?!"

JM: "He won't- help us pin him down someone!"

Taehyung and Namjoon came over and helped us to pin Jungkook down, then we shook him attempting to wake him up but that just made him scream even louder.

Y/N POV

I woke up to Jungkook screaming.

...Oh no...

I got up then rushed over to his room to see the rest of the members there.

Y/n: "What's going on?!"

Hobi looked at me then said, "Come here, quick!"

I went over quickly then looked at Jungkook.

He was pinned down but he was a crying mess yelling at the top of his lungs.

I helped them trying to wake him up, and eventually his eyes snapped open, tears streaming down his cheeks.

When he saw me he screamed and I immediately backed away but Jimin caught my wrist.

Y/n: "W...what are you doing? Let me go-"

He pulled me onto the bed then signalled the others to leave as he left too, but leaving the door slightly open, so Jungkook doesn't get too paranoid I guess.

Jungkook backed away and was about to fall off the bed but I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug.

JK: "...P...please...d...don't..." ~he sobbed

Y/n: "It's ok...nothing's going to happen..."

He sobbed trying to pull away but he was too weak at the moment.

JK: "P...please..."

I ran my hand through his hair gently and said, "Try to be calm, ok? I ain't gonna do anything."

After a minute he calmed down a bit then I leaned back and looked at him.

I kissed his forehead and then leaned back to see Jungkook staring at me with widened eyes.

Y/n: "What?" ~I chuckled "it's to make you feel better"

I smiled then hugged him again.

He stopped crying by now and with that we both fell asleep in each others arms.

JIMIN POV

YG: "Yah why are you leaving them two alone like that are you crazy?"

JM: "She's the only one that can calm him down right now."

...

JM: "We can trust her."

RM: "That's exactly what we thought last time...but yeah, think of the odds."

We heard Jungkook calming down so we peeked through the door and saw Y/n kiss Jungkook's forehead, and I covered my mouth to stop myself from giggling after seeing Jungkook's reaction.

They hugged again and fell asleep, then we smiled and I closed the door.

JM: "See, I told you it would work." ~I crossed my arms in victory

YG: "Yea yea" ~he went to the couch in the living room and flopped on it

RM: "...What the hell"

V: "You know what" ~he ran over and jumped on top of Yoongi

YG: "YAH GET THE F-"

Jin: "Language" ~he mumbled

Yoongi turned around groaning and Taehyung layed on top of him engulfing him in a hug.

I chuckled then said, "I guess we're sleeping here tonight."

I went over and collapsed on the floor next the sofa, probably a bad idea but I didn't care at the time

Hobi, Namjoon and Jin came over too and fell asleep on the floor cuddling.