Almost a Cinderella Story (Part 8)

Heyy! Thanks for reading! If there's anything you want in the story, please comment and tell me! Hope you like it so far! Love y'all!

-Tinkerbell

---------------------------------------------

"Aww, shit.." I mumble to myself.

Lennox turns, looks me straight in the eye, and continues down the hall.

"Lennox.."

She just keeps walking.

I walk out the building. I get in my car and drive home. When I get home, I go to my room and cry. I don't wanna do this, I think to myself. I don't wanna have to see them anymore. The more I hurt them..the more I hurt myself.

•••

•Eight hours later•

I look at the front door as I hear it unlock. I've moved from my room to the living room so I could have a big screen to watch my Mexican soap operas on. I'm wearing navy blue sweat pants and a big, white Old Navy sweat shirt.

"Hi, honey. How was your day?" my mom asks me as she walks inside.

I jump up.

"Mommy, I have to tell you something."

"What's wrong?" my mom asks, startled.

"I'm a lesbian!" I blurt out.

"Wait..what?" my mom asks.

There's no turning back now.

"I. Am a. Lesbian."

"You-you are? Wh-when did this start?"

"A few weeks ago.."

She lays her stuff on the bar.

"Wow..why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't think you would approve.."

"Sweetie, you can tell me anything..now as for the lesbian topic, we'll talk about whether or not I approve later. Right now..I need to sleep."

"But mommy..I can't explain it all now but some drama happened with me and some girls at school and..I wanna transfer."

"What? Where?"

"Anywhere but there," I say.

"What type of drama? Do I need to talk to the principal? Oh no! You are going to tell me everything RIGHT NOW."

"Fine.." I say.

I sit down and tell her everything..what happened at the dance..when Tatum transferred to my school..when she came over during school..when I met Drew and kissed her..when Lennox kissed me..AND what happened at school today..EVERYTHING. And let me tell you..it was awkward as HELL.

"Wow..that's a story," my mom says.

"Yeah, what should I do?!"

"Well, first off, you shouldn't of kissed Drew if you were 'IN LOVE' with Tatum. And when did Lennox start liking you? Wait, when did she become lesbian?"

"She's always been lesbian, mom. She's liked me forever. One day, I finally agreed to date her, we went on the date, and instead of dating, we became best friends," I say.

"Thank Jesus.." my mom mutters under her breath.

"Can I please just transfer?"

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Yes! Completely, one hundred percent sure!"

She sighs.

"I'll go call the principal."