Almost a Cinderella Story (Part 11)

Heyy! Still reading? Omgg! Thank you so much! Please give me any suggestions you have!

-Tinkerbell

---------------------------------------------

•Two days later (Sunday)•

I roll over on my bed. I look at the clock, 11:14. I better get up, I think to myself. I get outta bed and go and take a shower. When I get out, I'm drying off when my phone buzzes.

Text message: 256-555-0432

Heyy! It's Tatum. Wanna hang out today..say..12:00-ish? I was thinking a movie? Maybe lunch? Text me(;

I reply.

Text message to: 256-555-0432

Heyy. Yeah, that sounds fun. See you then.

I wait for it to send and then lock the screen. I dry my hair and lotion.

I stand in my closet and look for something to wear. I end up putting on a black mini skirt and a a white Maroon 5 t-shirt. I put on some red converses and some red lipstick. I grab the cars keys, iPhone, and glasses as walk out the door. I look at the time, 12:06. Before I start the car, I text Tatum.

Text message to: 256-555-0432

Heyy. On my way. Be there in 10.

I start the car and drive to the theater. When I get there, I wait at the front until she gets there. When I see her, I stand up and walk towards her.

"Heyy, Tatum," I say.

"Heyy," she says before reaching forward to give me a hug.

I slowly accept the offer and pull away. She's wearing a blue, strapless dress that stops just above her knee and some silver sandels. Her hair is pulled into a high ponytail with a bang.

"Soo..uhhh..what movie are we seeing?" I ask.

"Uhhh..Pitch Perfect..? I don't know. You decide," she says, looking at me.

"Pitch Perfect is fine."

•••

•One hour and a half later•

We walk out of th movie, dizzy, our eyes trying to adjust to the new light.

"Whatcha think?" Tatum asks me.

"It was pretty good."

"Anna Kendrick is hot," Tatum says.

"Still got that lesbian to you," I say with a slight chuckle. "Nice."

"What and you don't?" she asks me.

I stare at her.

"No. No, I don't,' I say, sort of tired.

"So you're telling me that you, Celie Butelli, are COMPLETELY done liking girls?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you."

"Keep telling yourself that.." Tatum says.

We walk out the theater.

"Where to next?" I ask.

"Lunch? Say..Mellow Mushroom?"

"Sure. Meet you there."

As we're walking to our cars, my phone rings. I look at the caller ID, Mom. I accept the call.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

Tatum stops walking and looks at me.

"Celie?"