Chapter 11

Blessing's p.o.v.

Kayla and I were getting my nails done then Desiree or Thotianna Kayla says came in laughing like a hyena.

Kayla rolled her eyes "I know the side hoe isn't getting in all her feelings !" "Yeah girl!" Kayla sighed annoyed "Bitch, Please the only side hoe is you!" Kayla said making Desiree and her friend go quiet "All finished!" The women said after we paied her.

We went to the food court and guess we followed us? I went to Micky D's while Kayla went to Taco Bells. Once we finished Desiree and another girl came sat by us talking bout they business!

"Yeah girl then Roc came over and lord Jesus I could've sworn I saw the light!" They busted out laughing "Yeah but Ray put it down better then Roc!" After she said that I looked at her and walked out the food court. Then I came back to see Kayla trying to tear Desiree's head off!

Kayla's p.o.v.

I turned my head to Thotianna and her friend I jumped across the table and started beating the fuck outta her with her pathetic friend screaming! I was trying to tear the bitches head off but I was pulled back by one of the security guard I pushed him off me. And grabbed Blessing's hand and walked outta the mall!

We ended up at Aunt Nicki's house! We walked in the house and walked in Blessing's room!

"I can't believe you did that Kay!" "Well she deserved it!" "What am I going to do with you!" "Nothing cause ya love me!" "Yeah and I still can't believe it!" "Har har Dee har har I forgot to laugh!" "But you did!" "Smh"

We stayed all night laughing and watching t.v.