Chapter 5

Aunt Nicki's p.o.v.

Its been 3 weeks since Blessing been here it seems Chris doesn't care since his hoe Sevyn Streeter came into the picture.

You always see them on E! Or some shit but never the daughter that shit down right low. But I know Aaliyah is in the Heavens watching over her daughter.

Speaking of Blessing here she comes wearing an outfit I bought her. It fits her a lil too well hmmm I'm regretting it but she looks gorgeous.

We were at the table eating breakfast, I guess Drake looked at what Blessing was wearing cause he said "What in the hell is you wearing?" "Clothes?" "Nicki, I know you didn't buy that girl that she look too grown!" "Boy hush! She know better then too let any boy touch her!" "Right!" We looked at each other and busted out laughing.

Blessing's p.o.v.

After breakfast we had gotten into the limo we were going to the studio.

At the studio:

We walked in and we said hey to the YMCMB! My dad was there with Sevyn, She looked at me and rolled her eyes at me and I did the same. I sat by Kid Ink. We were talking until My dad said something "So where you been, Blessing?" "By my business hope you mind yours!" "Stop being smart with me!" "Nah, nigga leave me the fuck alone! And go back to Thotianna cause I ain't got time!"My dad or should I say Chris glared at me and went to Sevyn who was crying like bitch really? Everyone was just laughing their asses off.