Chapter Twelve

It's getting late as the two watch the television in the living room. The two sit in silence in the dim room, the television sound is low, but loud enough to hear.

Kurt glances over at Cybele. She has a soft glow to her, like a golden light surrounding her. But, there are few flowers in her hair, barely bloomed. Kurt's tail sways slowly as he looks back at the television.

He feels is heart flutter a little, but it sinks a little. He can feel Cybele's eyes look over at him, hearing her getting. Looking up at her shyly, Kurt watches her sit next to him on the couch. She sits close to him and takes his hand, holding it.

"You know, every time you look at me, I smile when you look away." Cybele whispers in his ear as she leans her head on his shoulder. Kurt's heart flutters and can feel his cheeks burn.

"Oh, you see that? I didn't mean for you to-"

"Don't worry about it Kurt." Cybele giggles as she watches the television. She feels his breathing slowly getting faster. She squeezes his hand lightly. "Are you feeling okay, bub?"

"Better from this morning. Just sore." He answers her. He waits for a minute before saying anything else. He likes the way Cybele holds his hand. She has both hands gently wrapped it, easily intertwined with his three big fingers. It's comfortable. "Um, Cybele?"

"Yes?"

"Where did...where did your stutter go?"

Cybele raised her head off Kurt's shoulder and thought for a second. "Oh wow." She kind of laughs and leans back onto the couch. Kurt turns to her to see a small smile on her face. "I've never noticed it was gone."

"I noticed it was gone the second we got here. Maybe after what happened...it..." Kurt looks away from her.

"It went away." Cybele watches Kurt look back at her. His yellow eyes stand out in the dim light. She sits back up, watching Kurt's eyes wonder over the dark veins on the side of her neck.

     Goosebumps rise on Cybele's arms.

Kurt uses his free hand to gently trace them. He notices Cybele blush at his touch, causing him to smile. His hand wanders to her cheek. Cybele hesitantly leans in and places a soft kiss on Kurt's lips.

Cybele smiles into the kiss and so does Kurt. She lets go over Kurt's hand so her hands can wander to the collar of his shirt. Kurt's other hands sits on her thigh.

They break the kiss. Kurt is smiling like an idiot and too shy to show his face. Cybele watches him and laughs softly. Their hands are in the same place.

Kurt looks back at Cybele, his eyes ravishing her. He looks over her, she is wearing the same sweatshirt she does every day and shorts. He feels wrong for touching her thigh so close to her waist, but he leans in for another kiss.

He deepens the kiss as Cybele leans back. Kurt places himself between her legs. Cybele wraps her arms around his neck as the kiss.

"Is this okay with you?" Kurt asks, breaking the kiss, shyly as he fixes himself above her.

"I am more than okay." Cybele states as she pecks at his lips. She plays with his hair on the back of his head. She sees Kurt's tail sway a bit, making her giggle a little bit. "Are you okay with this?"

"I want to keep kissing you." Kurt tells her.

"That's alright with me." Cybele says as she starts to kiss his lips again. Both of Kurt's hand grip at her Cybele's waist.

Cybele feels Kurt's tail start to trace circles on her wrist. She gently reaches up and his tail wraps around her wrist softly. Cybele starts to gently rub her fingers against his tails, slowly.

Kurt hums against Cybele's lips. Cybele giggles softly as Kurt's tail continues to wrap up around her around. Kurt couldn't help but to giggle back. The two break the kiss and turn into a giggling mess.

      "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." Cybele states as she rests her head on Kurt's shoulder.

     "No no, I am sorry, I made you laugh." Kurt says softly.

     "You're so cute, Kurt." Cybele kisses his cheek.

"I know."

Cybele just looks up at Kurt and relaxes herself. Her eyes are bright green. She gets butterflies in her stomach as she see's the smile on Kurt's face.

"This is so silly." She exclaims and pecks at Kurt's lips. She watches him slowly get off of her. Lifting herself up and resting on her elbows, she says, "would you like to take this somewhere else or is this too much?"

"Oh no, it's not too much."

"Are you hurting?"

"Oh no, not really."

     Cybele looks at him softly, cupping his face. "Maybe you should go rest, it's been a long day for you." Kurt nods and hesitantly gets up.

"Can you...I mean," Kurt looks at Cybele as she gets up from the couch. "Oh, never mind."

"Wait, what's wrong?"

     "I don't want to go to bed alone." Kurt states. Cybele quickly takes his hand and leads him into his room. "Wait, what are you doing."

     "Well, I'm going to cuddle you to death."