Chapter 6: The Parking Space

That same night, Franco decided to see the man responsible (Also to see Anatonia). After seeing Anatonia deep asleep, the four men decided to get out for a local bar down the road. Quinn suggested it to avoid the three from ganging up on him.

"First of all, who is this?" Quinn asked, pointing to Franco.

"He's our divorce lawyer." Sergei answered.

"Nope. Haha." Franco meddled. "Just a paralegal. Processing legal papers here and there and stuff." He continued awkwardly. He feels embarrassed every time people introduce him as a lawyer when he's just really paralegal. He took law, but was too afraid to take the Bar.

"Just a paralegal?" Quinn put his elbows on the counter, resting his jaw on his hands. He gave Franco a vixen-like look. "I know people who..."

"I don't need that!" Franco interrupted. He settled his elbows on the counter, too. He's not letting this small American man, Tanker Captain or not, to over-dominate the conversation. "Captain Hampton, it seems you have a problem with abusing your special powers."

Quinn continued smiling at Franco. "Oh dear, if only you could show an evidence, Franco Leonard Capiletti."

Franco furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the bro couple. They both shook their heads side to side in sync, telling him they never gave his name. "Well then, you stupid little shit, you just offered to pull some strings to give make me a... oh no... you didn't."

Quinn just continued smiling. "I was about to say I know people who are also paralegals. Duh. How is that an evidence?" He laughed.

"Franco." Marcus called. "Don't let him distract you. He's naturally clever. He will eat you alive. He was once sweet and awkward, but I don't know what made him like that."

"Marcus!" Quinn called. "How dare you? We've been friends since college. I don't even know why you two are being mean to me."

"Quinn, listen." Sergei stood up, obviously intimidating Quinn with his glare and size. Quinn looked away, obviously scared. "May 5, 2018. Why did you marry us? We don't remember any ceremony. How come we're married?"

"What?" Quinn furrowed his eyebrows, a bit hurt. "You mean you guys don't remember anything?"

*3 years ago*

Quinn has become the official captain of SS Orion Flower, the biggest tanker that ever comes to the docks of Washington D.C. After 3 years of hardships working in an ugly carrier ship of his mom's rival company, the superiors promoted him as Captain only to leave the day after, announcing that he's actually the Heir of Hampton Shipping lines, destroying that rival company, replacing all the previous workers of SS White Suexx, and rebrand it as SS Orion Flower.

He has reasons, okay.

He did mention on one press conference that he did it all for fun.

Quinn threw an intimate party on SS Orion Flower that includes Marcus, Sergei, Julia (yes, the neighbor with fur allergies), and all his true friends back in college. In total, he had 5 college friends. Marcus and Sergei invited some people of their clique from work as Quinn insisted. Quinn had fun knowing all of them, but he was a bit lonely.

(I thought you'd invite all your friends, Marcus)

(That's everyone!)

(Ugh, never mind.)

He suddenly announced that he can now officiate marriages, which is cool. Everybody drunkenly shouted, "Yeah, wooh, marry us."

And so he did. He started with Julia and some random girl from Marcus' hospital. It was their first time meeting that night. Though these two hooked up, Quinn decided not to release the marriage certificate. Their marriage is null. He did the same to the rest of the fake couples. Everybody's marriage is null. Fuck them.