Just A Crush

Edited by No-Soul-Ginger

Chapter 13

2 months later

Kyle's POV

"We'll be back," Jonny announced, leaving the house with Amber. I walk back into my room and find Katai laying in bed with nothing but her panties. 

"Katai, your body...how could someone do this to their own child," I whispered, anger heavy in my voice, and clenched my fists.

"I'm worried about daddy finding me," she replies, scared.

Katai had been gone for months and her father still hasn't come looking for her. Ever since she's been here, she's been in fear. 

"Katai, you don't have to be afraid," I reassured, walking towards her. 

"But if he finds us, he'll kill us all," she responds, sitting up. Her perfect breasts sit upright and I yearn for her a little more.

I kiss her and lie her down. I cup her left breast and she moans in my ear. I look into her eyes and there was nothing but love and lust. "I love you Katai, and as long as I'm alive, no one will hurt you," I whispered. She smiled and kissed me. Our bodies intertwined and her body released passionate cries.

I enter her wet pussy and she sighs deeply. Her nails carve love into my back as I pounded into her harder and harder. I look at her face and stare into her eyes as she looks back into mine and runs her fingers through my hair. I stroke harder and deeper as she starts to shiver. Her eyes close, and she lets out a loud moan of pleasure, throwing her head back. I smile at her as I think about my love for her. I wanted her to feel it. 

I lift one leg up and hoist it over my shoulder and push the other leg farther out, stretching her. I piston my hips quickly while leaning down and whispering sweet, loving words into her ear. She whimpers, clinging on to me as she reaches her arm down to touch herself.

"Oh, Kyle," she breathes, her eyes rolling into the back of her head from the pleasure I was giving her. I play with her breasts with the hand that wasn't holding her leg up and begin sucking and nipping her sweet nipples. "You're so big!"

"Shit," I muttered, sweat rolling down my furrowed brows as I became more rough and passionate.

"Kyle! Ah, ah!" she repeats every time I thrust into her. I silence her with a kiss.

"I-I-" she lets out a muffled scream as she cums on my cock. I stroke faster and finally pull out quickly, releasing my seed all over her thigh.

Deep breaths from me and her fill the room as we both sit in the afterglow.

Out of breath, we lay there, her head on my chest and our bodies wet. "I love you too, Kyle," she smiles softly. 

I chuckle. "And you promised me you wouldn't try to kill me." 

She laughs and looks up at me. "I still do," she replies, kissing me.

The bell to the door rings, ruining the moment.

"Who could that be?" I wonder. 

"Find out.." she says, running towards the bathroom. I smile at her little butt. I slip into my boxers and rush down the steps.

The bell rings again.

"I'm coming!" I yell, racing down the steps. I open the door to find a young man, probably a year younger than me.