Chapter 3

Willow's POV

Hestia, a girl from the Green Field pack. She has long brown hair that goes toward her hips. Her blue eyes went well into her oval shaped head. She was about 5'5 so I was 2 inches shorter then her. We met each other when I was walking around the territory after being beating. After talking to each other, we became friends. "Willow, how are you doing? You just turned 16 right? I mean this is the first time I saw you in your wolf form. You are Willow right? I mean you smell like. Not that you smell of course." Hestia, this girl sure can talk. Now that I think about it..."Hestia, can I join your pack?" When I finished asking, Hestia's mouth was wide open. "W-why? I mean aren't you in the White Moon pack? You just can't switch packs like that. You can get killed unless you have a good reason..." She went on and on and on. When she finally stopped for a small break, I said, "My mate rejected me, so I ran away." Hestia's eyes widened when I said that small, short sentence. "I-I'm sorry to hear that Willow. But with that reason can't you tell your alpha?" "The alpha to be is my mate." Hestia instantly stopped talking. She looked me into the eyes and hugged me. In her embrace I heard her whisper, "With that reason, I'm pretty sure any pack will allow you to join, but I have to ask my alpha first. I'll come back here tomorrow. Is that okay with you?" I nodded. Hestia broke our hug, shifted, and ran into the woods disappearing.

Hestia's POV

As I ran through the woods, I couldn't hold back the tears in my eyes. When I reached the border of my territory, tears were streaming down my face. I shifted and ran towards my alphas office. When I arrived, I calmed myself and politely knocked on the door. "Come in," said a deep, gruffly voice. I entered the dark red room, almost a brown color. In the middle of it was a oak desk with a leather chair behind it. In the chair sat a man, in his 50's with greying black hair and green eyes. There he is, my alpha, Sici, and hopefully Willow's alpha too. "What do you want Hestia?" He glanced up from his paperwork and asked, "why are you crying?" I told him everything. About Willow, her mate, and her situation. "So you would like this girl, Willow, to join our pack?" I nodded. "Alright. I will accept, but she will become our weakest member." I nodded agin. We then discussed some more details about Willow joining our pack, after a couple hours, I left and went to my room to sleep. I had to tidy up my room tomorrow because Willow will be sharing a room with me. I feel asleep with a smile on my face.

The next day, I ran towards the meeting place Willow and I had set up. Willow was waiting there when I arrived. "Great news," I said, "you are officially a member of the greenfield pack!" Willow then said, "Thank you, thank you so much. I can't tell you how thankful I am." "It's okay. I'm pretty sure you would do the same thing if our roles were reversed." With that I took Willow with me to the Green Field pack house.