Chapter 1

Willow's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" asked Christie/Queen Slut, a werewolf cheerleader. "Yeah, what's wrong with you?" asked Maria/The Whore, Christie's best friend (human). "Why are you trying to be everyone's friend, you whore?" Beth/The Bitch, another of the Cheer trio, added (also human). Even though what they are saying is hurtful, it is true. My 16th brithday is tommorrow. Even if everyone wishes me to die, I still want to celebrate my b-day. RRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG. Saved by the bell! Time to run home and make dinner for the rest of my pack.

I started to make dinner happily when Drake Moon, the alpha's son walked in. His light brown hair and green eyes makes him look "hot" from what the Cheer trio say. He looked at me and said, "Stop smiling, you look like a a serial killer." In my head I was laughing because I have killed many people. What my pack, White Moon, doesn't know is that I have protected them for 2 almost 3 years. When the pack finished eating dinner, I went to my room/closet, and looked at the mirror. I looked average, at the height of 5'3, with straight black hair, going down to the middle of my back, and brown eyes. Although everyone thinks I am inferior to Cheer trio, with there fake blonde hair and blue eyes.

At 6:00 am, I woke up and went to school. Since I am turning 16 today, I am going to meet my mate. That was when I smelled him. Choclate and roses was what he smelled like. I followed the smell to find . . . Drake?! Impossible! He turned 16 last year. He even said that his mate was Queen Slut. Drake must have seen my look of horror because he said,"What are you looking at, you whore?!" He then learned down and whispered,"I Drake Moon, reject you ,Willow Dark." That was when I felt it. Like 1000 needles stabbing my heart. With that I walked away.

That night I felt like going in the woods. Deep in the middle of the woods, somewhere around 10 miles past the pack border, I felt a sharp pain in my feet going up my legs to my torso. Soon the pain had speard all the way to my head. After hat felt like an eternity, which was like 5 minutes, I transformed onto my wolf. I looked into a pond somewhere around my trasformation area and saw a light gray wolf with silver eyes. The tips of my ears and tail, were black though.

Saphire/S - "Hello Willow, I am Saphire, your wolf."

Willow/W - "Hello Saphire."

S - "You have been through alot my child. How about running away and telling everybody that the White Moon pack is no longer under your protection?"

W - "Why?"

S - "Don't you want to see the White Moon pack suffer for what they did to you."

W - "Hmm okay, I could run away tomorrow. I could put fake reasons to why I ran away."

S - "Alright, tomorrow we leave this hell hole. Make sure you say bye-bye to our ex-mate."

W - "See you later Saphire."

S - "Silly, we are one person, you can't part with me."

With that my plan to leave is perfect.