Chapter 2

Willow's POV

The next day, I had my plan ready to go. I went to Drake and his group and tried to sit with them. "What are you doing?!" asked Christie. "Well since my mate is Drake, I thought I could sit wih him." I answered innocently. "What are you talking about, my mate is Christie. Do you hear me? I, Drake Moon, reject you, Willow Dark. He yelled so loud all the supernatural students heard him. I whipered so quiet, so Drake could only hear me,"I, Willow Dark, accept your rejection." I put on fake tears and ran away to the pack house. I started packing and walked out the door when I was done. As soon as I left, I met Jake, one of the many who wanted to take over the White Moon pack. "What are you doing here, Willow?" Jake asked "Nothing." I replied. I had to admit, Jake is handsome, with his blue eyes and brown hair, but right now I was busy and he was interferring with my plans. "Hey, Jake, let's have a deal, after today you can take over the pack or wahtever, but not today. I am no longer protecting the White Moon pack anymore, but I don't want to fight. Also can you spread the word around." I said. "Fine, I won't attack them today, and I'll spread the word around, but what do I get in return?" Jake asked. "I won't kill you." Was my answer. "That's not enough. How about if you kiss me." Jake said. "Do you want to die now." I said. That idiot, I swear that his stupidness will kill him. "Fine." he said and we shook hands. Then I turned into my wolf, gave a curt nod at Jake, and ran away.

As I was running away I saw my "friend," Hestia. "HI WILLOW!!!" Hestia yelled.