DADDY~2

"You know, I've always wanted to have a mahogany desk..."Berlin states as he runs his soft hands through the table of the director's office.

"What stopped to you from having one?" My eyes trailing his movements.

His laugh rings across the room like a song as he gives me a questionable look as if wondering about something deep.

"Well Paris, crime and office don't get along." he laughs off.

"One day, when we get out of this shit hole of a mint, remind me to buy you a Mahogany table."

He laughs again. These cherished memories. Ohhh!! I'm gonna miss them.

He walks across the table to where I am standing and just gazes at my face.

This moment gives me a famous deja vu.

Berlin and I had a thing going on within the five moths we spent studying the plan. But he made it pretty clear that it was all business as soon as we entered the mint.

To be honest I missed him. And the sex. Who wouldn't? Only the crazy people who have not tasted the sweetness of his lips.

He walked forward until he was right in front of me,towering me.
"You know what I don't like during a heist?" He asks inhaling the scent from my hair as he places his hands on my shoulder.

I shake my head indicating that I have no idea on what he is talking  about.

"A distraction." He slowly moves his hands towards my waist and bring his face closer to mine.

He continues leaning forward and I assume that he is going to kiss me. But one thing you should always keep in mind is that a fox never forgets its slyness.

My heart hammered against my chest at his close proximity. I felt as if it would burst out of my rib cage any second. I lean in closer and closer my eyes ready for the perfect kiss.

Suddenly, taking advantage of my vunerability , he takes a rope from the very mahogany desk that he wished for and ties my hands.

"What are you doing?" I sneer.

I'm return I only get a mocking laugh. He takes me towards the edge of the room and ties my hands to the pole above. How dare he? Fucking bastard. Always caring about himself .

"Distractions always make a plan go haywire and I cannot afford one like you." He says inching closer to me.

The vunerability I felt at the moment was just excruciating agony. My hands were tied and I could do nothing to get out of this situation. Only my legs were open and I knew what I had to do.

"How am I a distraction?" I continue to play along with his sick game in an attempt to free myself.

"Daddy!"

"Someone looks a little eager..." He trails off coming closer to me every second.

I take advantage of this and use my leg to kick him in the balls. But alas!

Not even one flinch from him. Yet his face showed thousands of emotions. One that I could read as anger. Oh shit!

Now, only God , himself, can save me from this angel. The irony.

He took a hold of my hair rather roughly and pushed my face towards his. I could feel his body against mine. Just one inch closer and his lips would be on mine. His body would be stuck to mine. His heart would be poured out to me. And our souls would be intertwined.

I look at his face and the thought that constantly rang was 'I want to kiss him.'  I needed to kiss him. Yet I couldn't. I just couldn't. He had made it clear that our fling was over the second we entered the mint. Yet somehow, the fourteen days of being stuck inside, I could not help but miss him.

Nevertheless, I was a Gilbert. And one thing I acquired from my dear mother was her confidence.

There in that moment where he was looking angrily at me, I pushed myself on him and planted my lips on his.

I strided my body against his pouring out all my emotions that I have felt towards him in the past few days.

Anger, lust, ignorance, peace and love.

He immediately snuck his hands around my waist and melted into the kiss. In this heated moment I felt like fireworks were bursting through to give me the joy that I had craved so much.

I could feel him smiling through the kiss. Truly, no one can resist love. Not even the sophisticated, hard hearted, cold Berlin.

And I was his love.

To my disappointment, he broke the kiss and placed his forehead on mine to get some air which was needed in both of our lungs.

"Berlin, I ...I love you." I say breathlessly.

He stares at me for a few seconds thinking. Having an internal battle with himself.

"I love you too, beautiful." He says effortlessly going in for another kiss where he was in the lead. God! I almost forgot about one thing. His ego.

*********************************
I am so sad. My heart reaches pours out to all of you who are greiving after Berlin's death. My poor baby is dead. I'm not mad at the creators though..cz he is shown in flash backs. As long as I get to see him I am happy.

********************************
¥° D °¥