STOCKHOLM SYNDROME~7

I knew I was experiencing it. I didn't have a problem with it. Maybe he did.

Stockholm syndrome. It is a condition in which hostages develop a psychological alliance with their captors during captivity.

During the heist of the mint, I secretly fell in love with Berlin. He didn't know.

I would always look at him when he came to give us instructions. He was handsome. Equivalent to a Greek God. His voice was like music to my ears. But his cold expression was what confused me. What must have happened to make him so cold towards everyone?

Due my anxiety attacks, I was placed with other girls outside berkins office.

Berlin being the gentle man he is, he would help me with my attacks. He would hold my hands with his soft big ones. With the touch of his hands, fireworks would erupt in my body. If only he knew.

Slowly by slowly, he started allowing me into his office to help me with my situation. God this man is going to be the death of me.

I would mostly stay in his office spending some time with him and other times alone.

Gradually, he started developing sexual feelings towards me. One thing led to another and I was kissing a criminal.

It went up to a point where we even slept with each other. For me it was love. However, I did not know what it was for him.

The staring days were nothing but fun and pleasure. But I was playing with fire. Fire that could burn me.

The fire between us died down and recently whenever we slept it was just lust devoid of emotions.

His colleagues had a problem with both of us together. I think that's why he started drifting apart. Mostly because Nairobi revealed to him about the syndrome and how I was in love with him.

I guess Berlin could not handle love well.

Ever since the reveal, we saw each other less as he mostly concentrated on the heist.

He had a problem with me experiencing this absurd syndrome.

I wanted to talk about it to him but he would always shrug me off when I tried to.

So, I stopped trying.

I stopped trying to save a relationship that was never there in  the first place.

I would always ignore him when he came into his office. Not even spare him a glance. But only my heart knew how much i was dying to just get a glimpse of his face and the feeling of  lips on mine.

He figured I was ignoring him and didn't even do anything. Perhaps, it was for the best.

Not everyone gets their happy ending.

******************************
Sometimes I feel like I am a pessimist with the way I end my imagines. No happy ending ever.
But I find it soothing and comforting to write such fics.

******************************

♡₩ D ₩♡