Chapter FIVE

I came to the apartment in less than ten minutes.

I found Michael sitting on the floor leaning against the door, with headphones in his ears.

I leaned against the wall and watched him. Dark brown spiked hair, purple shirt with the top two buttons undone which reveals his muscled chest and a part of tattoo.

After the accident, we both decided to get tattoo. Tattoos that mark our friendship, tattoos for a new beginning, a better life.

Michael got an angel tattooed on his chest, because he always called me his angel, and for me he chose a Latin inscription; 'iudicii tua non praeteritis' , which means; 'Do not allow the past to decide on your future.'"

I smiled to myself at the thought.

I pushed away from the wall and sat down beside him. He rewarded me with the most beautiful smile.

"Angel, where were you?" He asked curiously.

You know, here and there," I said playfully and hugged him.

It's so good to hug him. He was always here for me. Looking at me from the shadows. If not for him, I would not be here.

"Come in," I got up and helped him to his feet.

I opened the door. Just when I wanted to enter, from the corner of my eye I saw Leo. He looked at Michael and me with interest. I pushed Michael into the apartment and quickly went inside, closing the door behind me.

"Wow, slow down angel. I thought we agreed we'll be just friends?" He said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "come on and shut up, Michael."

He smiled and hugged me so hard I stopped breathing.

"I. Need. Air." I managed to say.

He let me go and started walking around the apartment sightseeing.

"I'm sorry I pushed you inside"

"Everything's Fine." Michael said studying the drawers in the kitchen. For a second he stopped and turned around.

"Wait, why did you push me anyway?

"Leo looked at us," I replied, nervously shifting weight from one leg to the other.

"And Leo is?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You remember the message I sent you last night about a handsome guy? Well, that's Leo. "

"Let me hear everything that happened last night. All the details," he said, sitting down on the couch and patting the empty place beside him.

After I told him everything, he folded his arms across his chest.

"Don't be silent. I hate when you're like that," I said and pushed him.

"Do you like him?" He asked seriously.

"What? No! I don't even know him! " I yelled.

"Okay, Okay, calm down. I just wondered," he raised his hands in surrender.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I said, looking him in the eyes.

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you" I slapped myself on the forehead.

"I found a job!" I got up and started jumping in place.

"Seriously? Already? Where?" He stood up and put his hands on my shoulders to calm me down.

"Royal, night club, ten minutes from the apartment. Is not that great? "I said happily.

"Royal?" he looked at me seriously. I nodded.