Chapter THREE

I found myself in a well known The Rox, the place where the stench is unbearable, alcohol flows in streams, and the drug is consumed more than you eat. In just an hour after the first dose, I became someone I did not know.

As if someone else came into my skin and use my body and voice, and I just stood motionless and watched aside, while I was turning into a gold digger and a slut, hungry for attention, money and drugs these freaks and perverts provide me.

As soon as the drug began to wear of, I asked Sebastian more, because I became aware of what I was doing. I was ashamed of my self. I hated my life. So fucking much.

I wanted to escape to my own little corner, a world where I'm numb, where I don't feel pain nor sorrow  where I did not care for nothing except for a good time.

No one will judge me here, because they are all like me, if not worse. There was noone around me who would have pointed to my immoral behavior, only Michael would do that. But Michael isn't here. Yet again I disappointed him.

My best friend since grade school. But even he could not save me from this hell in which I crawled, and at times I thought that I would never escape from it. And I was right.

Michael was not here, he never went out with me because he knew what I became. I knew what I become. And I still did it. Even after hundred promises, million regrets and even more hangovers. There's nothing that will stop me from liking, no, from loving this feeling. It's pure ecstasy.

I sat down on Sebastians lap, putting my arms around his neck and whispered, "Let's go to your apartment, I want you inside me." Sex was the second best way to escape from everything. Sebastian winced at these words and said, "we first have to get another dose" and pulled my lower lip between teeth.

He didn't have to tell me twice. I got up and went in search of Max, the owner of The Rox. My dads best friend, his business partner.

I saw him in the corner of the room playing billiards. I was able to keep my balance long enough to get to him and sat on a billiard table just in front of him. I grabbed his shirt in my hand draw him close to mine body. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled his head to my lips and whispered, "Do you have anything for me?" And licked his ear.

Max smiled and said "sugar, it's never enough for you, isn't it?" "Enough of you? Never," I said and kissed him hard on the mouth. "Mmmm, so sweet, my sugar. What would your daddy say if he sees you like this?" and kissed me again. 

At that moment, he pulled out a small packet from his pocket and shoved his hand beneath my dress trailing the inside of my thighs to the edge of panties where he inserted a package, not even breaking the kiss. It's sad how well I knew this routine of ours.

I moaned into his mouth and gently pushed him away. "It's nice to work with you, Max, and I belive you'll keep my secret safe," I whispered in his ear, jumped off the table, winked at him and walked toward Sebastian.

When I came up to him, I pulled him by the arm and smiled. It was a clear enough indication that I got what he wanted. We got out of The Rox with a smile on our face, sat in his BMW X6 and headed towards his apartment.

I jerked from sleep, my cell phone was ringing. Grateful, I looked at the clock, one in the morning. Who the hell calls in this hour I tought?  I reached for my cell phone and saw the name,  Michael.

"Hello," I replied sleepily, wiping sweat from my forehead. "Hey, where are you? Are you home? How did it go today?" He said loudly in one breath .

"Hey. Yes I'm in apartment and yes, you just woke me up, so don't yell, I can hear you perfectly well." I can imagine him rolling his eyes on the other side of the phone, I know him so well. "Sorry, I just wanted to ..." He cleared his throat and continued, "and how was your first day?"