A new friend , Her name is Lilly

It felt as though I was traveling forever.

The vortex I was in seemed to be never-ending.

"Someone, please save me" I whispered as I blacked out.

I woke up in a tan-colored bedroom. The bed I was in was huge with sheets and blankets that were pink and lavender.

"I don't know what I'm doing here but I have to escape", I thought.

In the room I saw a red hoodie that I "borrowed", putting it on as I jumped out a window.

I walked down the road and was amazed by what I saw. I had never seen technology this advanced in my life considering the Abyss had little to no electricity. For the first time in my life, I was happy to just watch the world around me.

As I was walking around I noticed a small girl crying. Out of instinct, no, more out of curiosity, I went over to check on her.

"Are you okay?" I said with concern.

"I lost my friend," she cried.

"Can you tell me where you lost them?" I questioned politely.

"I don't know," she said simply.

"Can I help you look for them? After all, we can cover more ground if we look together!" I said. She wiped her eyes and looked at me with a shy smile and she said, "thank you we could try looking over by one of my parents' cafe".

On the way to the cafe, we looked high and low, during which I found out her name was Lily and her parents owned an establishment called Sky Edge Cafe, a large chain of coffee and tea shops across the world. When we got to the cafe I found out the most shocking thing about this whole situation... when we got to the cafe a plush toy was sitting at a table all alone.

"Mochi!" Lilly said as she ran over to the plush bear sitting at the table. Hugging the small toy she thanked me with a free latte and went into the employee lounge. After the latte, I wandered around for a few hours, until I made it back to the house. Waiting for me on the steps was what looked like a relatively angry girl...