Chapter four

Harry is hot bye^

Ariana's point of view

It's been a few days since Lexi's appointment, meaning her due date is coming extremely fast. There are not enough minutes in an hour, hours in a day, and days in a week. Especially when you and your best friend are pregnant and you already have a family on your own.

It's Friday and around one in the afternoon. Delaney is off at her new public school and I can already tell you she's having a good time today. Ever since we set her up for public school, she's been the happiest her little self can be.

When I walk down the stairs, Lexi has her feet propped up while she sits in the recliner. But neither Harry or Zayn are in sight.

"Where are the guys?" I asked, meeting her by the chair. She's smiles tiredly and points to the kitchen.

"I asked for something to eat and Harry offered to make something and Zayn thought of making something for you." Lexi said and then eyed me. "Why do you look so nice today?"

I looked down at my gray leggings and then at my flowery shirt that bumped out a bit, letting whoever sees me know I'm pregnant. My hair is straightened and I put my bangs back. I also put on a little makeup to pop out my eyes and make it look like I actually got sleep.

"I don't know. I just felt a little better." I said with a shrug.

She half smiled. "I wish I could say the same."

"I'm sorry," I responded, biting into my lip. "You have like two weeks left of this."

She nodded. "I know. It's exciting."

I nodded too. "It's so incredible. I'm happy for you." I said and then looked at the kitchen door. "I'm going to go see Zayn. I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay." She replied and I went into the kitchen.

Both of the guys were sitting at the table when I walked in. But I could smell something cooking in the oven and it make my stomach growl in anticipation.

"We put a pizza in." Zayn noticed me and said. "Don't worry. I put a vegan pizza in for you."

Cheese on pizza comes from cows.

"Thanks." I said, with a smile.

Zayn smiled back. "Damn. You look so gorgeous today." Harry rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Thank you." I responded. "After breakfast when you and Harry were having some guy time, I decided to make myself look good today because I feel better."

Zayn waved for me to come closer to him and I did. I stood in front of my boyfriend and he turned me around and pulled me onto his lap. I squealed a bit and almost fell but he caught me.

"Jeez Zayn." I laughed quietly. "You can't keep doing that. I have trouble with my balance."

"I'm glad you're feeling better today." He rested his palms on my stomach from behind. I felt the warmth of his breath on my back. "Because..."

"Because what?" I asked.

"Because... I..." He continued to tease me a bit. "Because I thought you and I could possibly go on a...date later."

Instantly, I felt my stomach swarm with excitement. At least I think it was. Either that or I'm about to fart. It's hard to know the difference at this point in time. (A/n sorry lmao I had to!)

"Really?" I stood up and turned so I could see him. He smiled cutely and nodded. "To where?"

"I don't know...anywhere. Whenever I'm with you it's always a blast." He responded and Harry pretended to gag. I glared at him and he put his hands up to surrender.