Chapter 12

Louise, could you please go and wake Pernille and Magda up? Asked Annie her older daughter.

Louise went upstairs, softly knocked on Pernille's door and enters the room.

Pernille was curled tightly into Magda's chest, their legs were hooked.

Louise noticed that Pernille had her hand under Magda's shirt, resting on Magda's abs.

Louise smiled, they looked so cute and she couldn't wait to play matchmaker.

She heard steps behind her.

"what is taking you so long?" asked Annie who now stood next to Louise.

"Look at them I didn't want to disturb them, they look so cute."

"they look really cute together, but we have to wake them up!"

"Pernille, Magda it's time to get up" whispered Annie.

It didn't have the effect Annie would have liked. Pernille mumbled something and snuggled even closer to Magda.

"Pernille, Magda time to wake up!" said Annie louder this time.

Magda opened her eyes, her eyes meet Annie's eyes and she saw Louise standing in the door. Magda started to blush.

"Uhm, P and I, will be down in 10 minutes." Said Magda embarrassed, "I hope that's enough time to wake her up." Magda laughed awkwardly.

"good luck with that." Said Louise from the door and went downstairs.

Annie smiled softly at Magda left the room and closed the door. Annie loved the way Magdalena looked at her daughter.

-

"P wake up!" whispered Magda in Pernille's ear.

Pernille didn't move.

"Pernille if you don't get up I'll tickle you awake.

"you wouldn't dare" mumbled Pernille in Magda's chest.

"you know I dare," said Magda with an evil grin.

Without another warning, Magda started to tickle Pernille's sides.

"Magda stop it, I'm awake, I'm awake." Screamed Pernille.

"Good, let's go down and eat breakfast." Said Magda sweetly.

"I hate you." Said Pernille annoyed.

"no you don't, you love me."

-

"Look who finally got up." Said Louise.

"fuck off!" said Pernille mad.

She wasn't mad at Louise, but mad at Magda for waking her up like that.

Magda knew it was her fault that Pernille was in horror of mood.

"Sorry for waking you up like that," said Magda, reaching for Pernille's hand and squeezing it softly.

"let me go," Pernille said in a threatening tone.

Magda immediately let go of Pernille's hand. The last time Magda saw Pernille that mad was when Pernille found out that Magda is her roommate, Magda felt her heart ached. It was quite in the Kitchen.

The buzzing of Magda broke the silent.

"I have to take that." Said Magda quickly leaving the Kitchen and walking towards Pernille's room.

"Hey Amanda, I....I." Magda's voice broke that the last part and she hide her face in one of Pernille's pillows, inhaling her scent.

"Mags, what's wrong?" asked Amanda worried about her little sister.