Decisions

You know when people say you can be busy planning life and life happens? Meaning they are screwed. That's how I feel in this moment. Either way I am screwed. What the hell do I do? Do I put up a fight? Do I try to leave? Do I get out of these handcuffs and this rope they have me in? Or do I wait? Do I fight? Do I listen to what he has to say? "Chloe?"

"What do you want? Why show up after all this time? Why are you here? Why am I here? What have you been not telling me? Why keep secrets? Why do they need you? Why am I left in the dark once again?" I shouted out of pain. 

"Chloe?"

"Why treat us like lab subjects? Why treat us as if we are fenced into cages? Why treat us like prisoners?" I asked. 

"This way you won't break out." 

"The more you treat us like this, the more we will fight back. You aren't obligated to respect people who don't respect you. Meaning we don't need to stay and be treated like prisoners when we can be free." I hissed. 

"Chloe, this is so I know you won't run away." 

"Well treat us better and we won't feel the need to run away. " I countered. 

"Why? You are still going to run." I shook my head. 

"I don't run unless I feel trapped, I don't run when I have control." I  heard his long hard sigh. 

I felt his hands touch mind. His warm hands... I have missed them. Such warm hands can turn into cold hands in seconds just like his soul. "How do you know I won't run?"

"Because you won't be trapped." I sighed. 

I was frustrated. My heart was torn in two. His decisions have changed everyone's lives. His decision changed my life and my thoughts. His decision was one hell of a game plan plot twist. I wanted to work with him. But I also had to find the girl. Maybe I could do that game plan. The plan of escape. But he would hate me for life. But I would also have to make sure no one else was involved, I had to make sure no one else would be taken or kidnapped. Which meant. I would have to kill. I don't kill. I turned around and saw his shaded face. Another thing people didn't know much about me. Something I never told them was about to be revealed. "I will train if that's what you want. I will become your war weapon as long as you let my friends and I be able to sleep not in cages. But in a higher way of living. Therefor we won't be as tempted to run away. They trust me. I can get them on your side. They will do as I say." I spoke. 

He nodded. "Sounds like a deal." 

"But, I have to have full access and know what is going on at all times with my friends. I know everything of what happens, where they are and what they are doing. I will train them. My way. Not the way you train them. I train them my way." I spoke. 

"I don't know-"

"Take it or leave it. I am not putting up with excuses this time. I will teach them how to fight. I will train them to become who you want them to be a war weapon. But, it's your choice. Like always." I spat the last part out as if I was spitting out the taste of a dogs ass. 

"How do I know you won't run and you will do as you say?"

I got up in his face. I could feel his beard against my mid cheek. "Because I am not the one who breaks my promise." I hissed. 

I got back to my seat. "I need more than your promise Chloe."

"Not like we have a life to get back to. No schools will fund children without money or an education. We can't get a job without an education. We need a job to get food, pay for a house, for for natural basic human needs." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." He spoke. 

"Glad that's settled." I spoke. 

"You go back to your place."

"You mean my prisoner cell? My jail cell?"

"Look I did this for you. I did all of this for you. I made decisions I have my reasons." I rolled my eyes. 

"Go." The door opened and two guys were holding me. 

"No fucking need." I pushed them off as I walked back and they opened the cage for me to go in. 

 "I think we should start doing what we were made for. Train." All of the sudden everyone started to yell. 

"Why the hell should we trust them?!" Drew shouted.

"What brainwashed you?!"

"Are you crazy?!"

"Your on their side now?"

"Why? The torture you?"

Soon the door opened and I saw him. Fuck. That secret is about to come out. "She trusts me because I am her father." To go from yelling and shouting to that silent should drive anyone crazy. 

<<<VOTE/COMMENT>>>

Father?