-c-h-a-p-t-e-r-3- part 1

H i n a t a ' s  P O V

I looked around Kageyama's room, it was nice and tidy he had a few books and posters, there was a bathroom to the side and a bed. I paused and looked at the bed.

"Um... you think we can both fit?" I said pointing at the bed.

The bed was small, we'll get cramped up!!!

I heard Kageyama snicker, I looked at him, he had a smirk on his face.

Oh god don't tell me

"What's the problem? We can both fit in perfectly," He told me while walking off to his wardrobe.

HE PLANNED THIS ALL ALONG!!!

______________________________________

K a g e y a m a ' s  P O V

Ha, this is perfect, he'll probably give up, hehe

I looked back at Hinata, his face had mix of anger and embarrassment.

"You planned this didn't you?"

"What do you mean? The foam at the guest room is still in the washing, I didn't plan anything," I said with a shrug, I walked up to him and levelled my face to his face.

"Giving up so soon?"

He turned red and started to make an angry face.

"Oh you just wait and see Bakageyama,"

He took the towel from my hand stomped off to the bathroom. After he took a shower I was getting ready because it was my turn.

He walked out with short shorts and an oversized sweater, I stood there staring at him making a 'what the heck' face, he looked at me and smirked.

______________________________________

H i n a t a ' s  P O V

Once it was time to sleep we both got into annoying milk obsessed weirdo's small bed, honestly I was preparing for some trick or something but...

silence

awkward silence

Is all I got,

well I guess he ain't gonna try anything.

I could feel his warmth brushing against my arm, he was so close to me, I could hear his steady breathing, it was relaxing to hear.

But...

I soon realised that there was a huge problem, I normally sleep with a body pillow so I could sleep better, hugging something in my sleep helped me feel safe and comfortable, but the only body pillow around was Kageyama!!!

Wait what am I thinking? Am I really considering him as a body pillow? Get a hold of yourself Shoyou.

Last time when I didn't sleep with a body pillow I woke up lying on the floor, ughhhh this is going to be a huge problem.

Even though me and Kageyama played this game for 2 months now, we never got to the point where we hugged each other, it was mostly teasing and simple skin ships but never hugging.

And if I hug him in my sleep...

I WOULD TOTALLY PANIC AND BE EMBARRASSED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I WOULD CRAWL UNDER A ROCK AND DIE!

Calm down, calm down, breathe in, breathe out, don't worry that won't happen at all, cause if it does i don't know what i'll do.

I then shifted my position to the side facing my back to Kageyama. My eyelids started to feel heavy and I soon started to sleep.

______________________________________

This was a bit rushed I'm very sorry T-T
Keep safe everyone byiieee