-c-h-a-p-t-e-r-1

______________________________________

"Don't underestimate me"

______________________________________

H i n a t a ' s   P O V

Ah, damn this, when will he give up already?

Kageyama drank from my water bottle that he took from me trying to get my attention. I tried to resist looking at him , but he's to hot to resist,he was sweating and as his sweat went down his perfectly tan body his white shirt was sticking to his body exposing his pecs and abs.

Dammit Dammit Dammit, shiiiit stop looking at him.

Kageyama was sucking the water bottle in a somewhat seductive way, water then trickled down his adam's apple making me stand there paralysed trying not to display any emotions.

Shit does he want me to die or something?

He then looked at me from the side of his eyes while still seductively sucking my water bottle.

Ah shit.

Kageyama then pulled away from my water bottle and handed it back to me, he bended his body so he could level with my ear and he whispered,

"Thanks, that tasted real good."

As soon as he whispered that to me with his low raspy voice I immediately broke into a bright red blush throughout my face.

Damn you Kageyama, I wont lose to you, don't underestimate me.

I then calmed down and looked back at him as soon as I knew that my blush was wearing off. I rolled my eyes at him trying to figure out how I can come back at him.

He gave off a smirk, he looked satisfied with himself.

You bastard, just you wait.

I thought to myself as Daichi was calling us to wrap up practice for today.

K a g e y a m a ' s   P O V

he's probably all flustered right now, hahaha, I did a great job back there

I jogged back to the team who were waiting for me and Hinata.

"Ok, Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima will be the ones cleaning tonight, please put back the balls and nets properly, and no extra practice tonight, *cough Hinata and Kageyama *cough."

Me and Hinata let out a pout.

"It's saturday tomorrow so we all have plenty of time to practice, tonight get a good night sleep, so we can prep up for the training camp next week."

Daichi said as he was signalling all of us to go.

Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima then proceeded to clean up the gym, all of us then went to the clubroom and we all changed our clothes.
We all got out and started walking back to our homes as others greeted Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima goodbye.